Day in/out Boot Recs

DIRK

750cc
Icon makes a "high" top motorcycle boot like shoe. very comfortable for walking around, but not like a "boot" if ya get knocked over.

koifarm

Hooligan
Since you asked... they look a lot like high top sneakers to me. :d

Since you replied....
Had your vision checked lately?
Glasses clean?
Need to change your contacts?

Just for shits and grins, post a picture of High Top Sneakers alongside my boots and see if you can tell the difference....just for fun of course....
Boots come in all sized and shapes if you hadn't figured that out yet, obviously you had not........

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Sorta like this:

:)

Just funning ya, koi. It's all good. Not flip-flops or trainers is way up on the SQUIDS!

Attachments

• nike.jpg
    nike.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Trebo

Scooter
C'mon guys, be nice.

Thanks for the feedback everyone - I'm liking the Icon 4's (and 3's) but want to try them on and do business with a shop instead of ordering online, if possible.

LoVel

Two Stroke
I have had Triumph sport touring boots and Joe Rocket sport touring boots and they both work very well for walking around if necessary but they were both a little warm for all day at the office.

I keep a pair of shoes at the office to change into.

Koi, did you actually ask some one to think before they posted?:lol3:

koifarm

Hooligan
I have had Triumph sport touring boots and Joe Rocket sport touring boots and they both work very well for walking around if necessary but they were both a little warm for all day at the office.

I keep a pair of shoes at the office to change into.

Koi, did you actually ask some one to think before they posted?:lol3:

Now that you mention it it was a strange request to a young pup....most of em have a disconnect between head and hand.....meh, back to reality....

Thks BlueJ.....

Lone Trumpet

Street Tracker
Koi - Just for you (and just for 'shits and grins' as you put it). Here are a few snippets from an on-line review I found on your preferred motorcycle footwear. Don't get me wrong I don't hate 'em, I just wouldn't call 'em boots.

Styling for the Shift shoes resembles a cross between your middle school Air Jordans and wrestling shoes...

At first they seemed a little bit Marvin the Martian in appearance...

Sketchers look isn't for everyone.

Full review: http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/399/79/Motorcycle-Article/Shift-Racing-Fuel-Street-Shoe-Review.aspx

Lone Trumpet

Street Tracker
Koi - I ran across these REVIT brand riding boots and thought of you. :up:

air-blend-l.jpg

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Just about any 5 or 6 inch hiker does a good job for me. A good bike shoe/boot should cover the ankles. I almost popped for a pair of high top leather tennies. By the way I also think velcro is the way to go.

Trebo

Scooter
Hey Ace. No, still in my work boots. I'm looking for someplace where I can try on a pair of Icon Super Duty 4's, among a few others suggested in this thread. I don't want to order something on-line without knowing ahead of time how they're going to fit/feel and how well they are made.

I appreciate that eveyone has taken the time to make suggestions.