Bonnie Bret's down

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Damn mate, sorry to hear it. Sending some Be lucky karma your way, hopefully the moron who can't tie shit down properly takes the hit.

strokerlmt

shit.....I hate to hear this stuff.....I hope he has a full recovery. I'm with sweatmachine.....what about the idiot with the loose xmas tree on the highway.
LMT

Rhodie

Street Tracker
Sh*t way to begin the new year - it can only be uphill from hereon.
Heal well and here's hoping the financial fall-out is mitigated by those responsible paying out.
Cheers
Rhodie

curezee

Street Tracker
Good luck and speedy recovery with surgery and this whole damned mess. I really hope that the idiot with the tree is forced to pay you well. Heal quick man.

squeaky

moped
Hope the surgery goes well dude, and get well soon.

I hope you manage to get amply compensated for the grief your going through and the muppet that caused this mess get what they deserve!!!!

OMG so sorry to hear that! Sending you some healing wishes. I hope you catch the incompetant 'tard that didn't properly tie down the xmas tree.

whyme

TT Racer
Get well soon! I'm really against lawsuits but he will have leg troubles for the rest of his life and the guy was an idiot. Accidents happen but when it's someone being careless they should pay. I hope he gets compensated for that. I'm sure there's some ambulance chasers hanging around his hospital bed!

nohawk

Rocker
I hope his surgery went well today. Im sure Bret will fill us in when he can but from Peppers post it sounds like he kept his bike from going sliding but messed his leg up doing it.

D9

Vendor
Just logged on, looking through New Posts and read peppers post...

Well goddammit... that just completely sucks.

Just glad you're mostly ok other than the leg... and that sounds like it's gonna be awhile getting better.

Anything I can do or help out with...

Last edited: