Best Lookin Motorcycle of all time!

AceT100

Rocker
Ducati 916....when the gas runs out in the future, it will still be hung on walls in gallerys & museums....

The designer Claudio Castiglioni died yesterday as a side note...he also designed the MV Agusta F4

Ducati 916....when the gas runs out in the future, it will still be hung on walls in gallerys & museums....

The designer Claudio Castiglioni died yesterday as a side note...he also designed the MV Agusta F4

+1

and RIP Claudio

Its really tough to put because beauty is the eye of the beerholder :cheers: and many beautiful bikes came out. Now if it were separted by type of bike, era, decade, etc, then it would be fun.

I do agree that that Ducati 916 was the best bike of its decade.

IMO the best looking bike for 2000-2010 was the first generation Triumph Daytona 675

The Honda VFR Interceptors (800ccs) also have a special place in my heart also...for the sport touring category

I can go on forever practically.

AceT100

Rocker
My buddy has a 916. Pretty uncomfortable bike. Just sayin'

Indeed....horrible on the street, awful turning circle, terrible visibility, noisy, high maintenence & Italian....

BUT....On the track........

main12t.jpg

Kirkus51

Hooligan
1974 R90s..... I do have to say I really like the looks of my Bonnie better, but who doesn't lie in a forum every once in a while. Just a good reason to post Bro's Guzzi LeMans next to my R90S.

Attachments

• beemer duk guzzler in the 80s.jpg
    beemer duk guzzler in the 80s.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

dickydoo

Scooter
Best lookin bike of all time!

Brough Superior..fantastc looking bike and I guess I did say all time. Any Vincent owners out there? Cmon all you Sears Allstate 250 (my first) owners..MAN UP!

LA_Geezer

Scooter
My buddy has a 916. Pretty uncomfortable bike. Just sayin'

And to quote that poster, Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder. This beerholder's opinion is that the 916 is one of the FUGLIEST MCs on the planet... outdone only by several of the current BMW models.