Best Color Combo For Bonnies

Milo B

Scooter
Hey all... Just went by the local Triumph dealership and tried on a few. They had no Black & White T100's, but had Burgundy/Creme and Green & Creme. Also had a few Blue/White Se's and Black Bonnies.

Wanted to start a Poll but don't know how on this site, so I will just ask you... Love them all, but what is the best color combo... I've always been partial to the White/Black on the T100, but the Green/Creme was interesting today...

What are your favorites? Please add photos if you like...

Milo:fight3:

Pretty subjective that one mate - beauty is in the eye of the beholder e.t.c.

Black has always been my favourite colour for bikes but if I was to go with the two tone T100 look, I'd go with a blue/cream scheme.

Cheers,

Pikey.

AceT100

Rocker
Red & Black....obviously!

2507096148_7410b5bcf8.jpg

:worthy:

cynr1023

TT Racer
Black is the fastest color, everything else creates more drag!! But out of your choices I'd go with the green & cream. Any chance you can get your stealership to get the one you want from another dealer?

Milo B

Scooter
CYNR,

Looking into that now. They usually get more inventory than the other dealerships in this area. Said they won't be getting anymore until January as Triumph focuses on one model line at a time. So the Black & White's will be a while. At least this is what they told me. Might just be sales tactics. But not sure I can wait that long. Southern California is a ride all year place so not sure I'll get the winter discount sales run either.

Milo

Threewheelbonni

Two Stroke
I worry about you lot. The colour makes naff all difference. If it bothers you, get a new man bag, shoes, lipstick or whatever to match your bike :vp:

Once you've done looking in the mirror, go ride the thing, you can't see the colour from the saddle.

Andy

Milo B

Scooter
Just asking the usual questions of a Newbie Bonnie Rider... Sorry if it bothers you. Looking for other owners opinions is all. I guess color questions fall into the same categories as styles and pics of bikes of which I've seen many posted on this board. Guess I won't find any posts from you in these sections showing off your Bonnie, preferences, or experience either.

Guess I'll have to ask the wife for the lipstick now.

I worry about you lot. The colour makes naff all difference. If it bothers you, get a new man bag, shoes, lipstick or whatever to match your bike :vp:

Once you've done looking in the mirror, go ride the thing, you can't see the colour from the saddle.

Andy

Yeah colour makes a difference. Have you honestly never sat in the garage with a beer in your hand and thought to yourself "fuck, that's a nice looking bike"?

If not, I suggest you try it. After, if you don't get it, maybe next time I am in the UK, I can come to your place and give your outfit a respray - in flouro pink :eek:

Cheers,

Pikey.

KingBear

Hooligan
Best colors

Okay, I'll play along. My T100 is Jet Black & Tornado Red but objectively speaking I'd say in the following order (as applies to Bonnevilles)...

1. Scorched Yellow & Jet Black (friggin' awesome!)
  2. Black & Red (my baby)
  3. Black & White (classic)
  4. Opal & Tangerine (strange at first but it really grows on you)
Of the solid colors the Bonnie Black seems to have the most loyal following. I find it boring & commonplace so it doesn't make my cut...

1. Caspian Blue (the classic color of Triumph)
  2. Black (but only when accessorized with other colors)
  3. Silver (sleek & simple)
  4. Green (traditional British racing color)
I've seen about every color fixed up in a way that looked damn nice. Viva le differce!

Okay, I'll play along. My T100 is Jet Black & Tornado Red but objectively speaking I'd say in the following order (as applies to Bonnevilles)...

1. Scorched Yellow & Jet Black (friggin' awesome!)
  2. Black & Red (my baby)
  3. Black & White (classic)
  4. Opal & Tangerine (strange at first but it really grows on you)
Of the solid colors the Bonnie Black seems to have the most loyal following. I find it boring & commonplace so it doesn't make my cut...

1. Caspian Blue (the classic color of Triumph)
  2. Black (but only when accessorized with other colors)
  3. Silver (sleek & simple)
  4. Green (traditional British racing color)
I've seen about every color fixed up in a way that looked damn nice. Viva le differce!

How about "flouro pink" KB? ;)

Cheers,

Pikey. (Bonnie Black and lovin' it)

Threewheelbonni

Two Stroke
Yeah colour makes a difference. Have you honestly never sat in the garage with a beer in your hand and thought to yourself "fuck, that's a nice looking bike"?

If not, I suggest you try it. After, if you don't get it, maybe next time I am in the UK, I can come to your place and give your outfit a respray - in flouro pink :eek:

Cheers,

Pikey.

Honestly, No.

I look at a bike I see a machine. I automatically break it down into mechanical bits I like (in this case air cooling, over specced bearings etc.) and bits I don't (undersized fuel tank, open chain, blah de blah). All this stuff about curved this and polished that I really don't get.

The flouro paint I could live with, sounds like it'd make me more visible and less likely to get stolen. Might count as a mod on the insurance though?

One thing about the black paint, it seems pretty tough.

Andy

pepper

Street Tracker
Honestly, No.

I look at a bike I see a machine. I automatically break it down into mechanical bits I like (in this case air cooling, over specced bearings etc.) and bits I don't (undersized fuel tank, open chain, blah de blah). All this stuff about curved this and polished that I really don't get.

The flouro paint I could live with, sounds like it'd make me more visible and less likely to get stolen. Might count as a mod on the insurance though?

One thing about the black paint, it seems pretty tough.

Andy

:wtf::huh:

Seriously, you have no appreciation for aesthetic design???

Last edited:

Uesque

Scooter
British motorcycle, British Racing Green. Olde English White (cream) used to be my preference for a coordinating color, but the gold is really nice.