Bennington Bash

B

bdkrivit

Booked my room for Fri and Sat nights 2012 at the Paradise Inn again, and asked for the same room as last year. It was great hanging apre'-ride on the porches overlooking the parking lot watching everyone tune their bikes and hydrating after the long day rides.

Five months and counting...

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
We're staying anywhere except the Kirkside. The guy that runs that place is a tool!

LoVel

Two Stroke
Just booked a room for Robin and I at the Paradise. The guy at the kirkside is a tool. Would have warned you away from that if I had known you were staying there. You are not the first to have an issue with him.

Started planning our route yesterday. Looks like we will be heading up by way of Arkansas, Missouri, Michigan and part of Canada.

Last edited:

LoVel

Two Stroke
It looks like that could be a possibility. As it gets closer and the route is solidified I will let you know.

LoVel

Two Stroke
Talked to Robin last night. Looks like Buffalo is out. She said we were going around the north side of lake Ontario. Since her brother lives in the Plattsburgh area it is not really out of the way.

Finally making it to Bennington this year

Hello. I'm really looking forward to Bennington and meeting other Triumph riders. Everything around here is Harley. I'll be a first-timer at the Bash, since this is the first year I was able to get time off. We'll be pulling my '08 Bonneville from central Indiana to the Lake George NY area, where I grew up, and then will ride over on Saturday morning. If there's anything going on Friday morning, I can ride over then also.
I'm curious---does anyone go to Americade after Bennington? -Steve

KingOfFleece

Street Tracker
First of all, get to the Bash friday-lots of us are there and ride around all day and have a big BBQ that evening.

From Buffalo, it's about 6 hours give or take. We leave early and tke the highway-get in a bit after lunch, and then ride for a bit. Tag along if you want to.

drlapo

Hooligan
be in town by noon on Friday and go to the Station resturant to meet up with "Bashers"
the officil meet & greet is at 3 pm

I'll plan on Friday then

Sounds great, thanks. I think I'll ride over early in the morning on Friday. As I remember, that's a beautiful ride through the Cambridge NY area.
I just took the bike out on the interstate this afternoon, for the first time since I installed Norman Hyde pipes over the winter. I thought I was running with the flow of traffic until I looked down and discovered I was doing the ton. I suppose we can't do that in Vermont.

drlapo

Hooligan
:sportbike:
Sounds great, thanks. I think I'll ride over early in the morning on Friday. As I remember, that's a beautiful ride through the Cambridge NY area.
I just took the bike out on the interstate this afternoon, for the first time since I installed Norman Hyde pipes over the winter. I thought I was running with the flow of traffic until I looked down and discovered I was doing the ton. I suppose we can't do that in Vermont.

Tito and Doug do the ton on the back wheel