BC Airbox Removal Kit EFI Thoughts

Frank

Scooter
Don't mean to sound stupid, but what is "Amsterdam"? The Triumph shop on Ave K wants to add the "Tune Boy" download for $400. I'm sure I can get the optimum out of my 270 degree EFI Speedmaster a little bit cheaper!
Thanks for the quick reply - Frank

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
Don't mean to sound stupid, but what is "Amsterdam"? The Triumph shop on Ave K wants to add the "Tune Boy" download for $400. I'm sure I can get the optimum out of my 270 degree EFI Speedmaster a little bit cheaper!
Thanks for the quick reply - Frank

Google TuneECU Triumph this should provide you with what you need mate :pd::welcome:

400 bucks is a bit extream cheaper to get it dyno tuned

sportyone

Street Tracker
Just installed Norman Hyde Bellmouth & K&N Airfilter and awaiting predator pipes I will let you know how I go.:fart::kick:

Hey Ben,

u certainly seem to have a need for speed, eh ? :)

in our state, as you know the highway boys are deadly,

I run just to the limits right now. :shh:

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
Hey Ben,

u certainly seem to have a need for speed, eh ? :)

in our state, as you know the highway boys are deadly,

I run just to the limits right now. :shh:

No I am just wanting the bike to be at its best performance wise without going over the top and making it illegal. I have been to too many bad accidents in my vocation of work and generally behave myself to the letter of the law but we are all suseptable to the occassional fraction of the law. I would love to put some nice white guages on my bike but I am having real trouble trying to do this see my other posts. Going to the GP Phillip Island next weekend might catch ya there mate all the best ben.:wave::headbang2:

sportyone

Street Tracker
No I am just wanting the bike to be at its best performance wise without going over the top and making it illegal. I have been to too many bad accidents in my vocation of work and generally behave myself to the letter of the law but we are all suseptable to the occassional fraction of the law. I would love to put some nice white guages on my bike but I am having real trouble trying to do this see my other posts. Going to the GP Phillip Island next weekend might catch ya there mate all the best ben.:wave::headbang2:

ok I may go if I'm free, did you ever talk to or go see Asian Charlie ?

I'd be doing that before I brought or added to many other so called

speed/power enhancement bits ?

not a lot of need to spend heaps if you don't need to, IMHO :wave:

cheers