Barking Dogs

I think she likes having the dogs outside at night to ward off intruders. She has told us about suspicious people she has seen roaming the property at night...she is paranoid!

Paranoid schizophrenic armed with guns? Wow, not a good recipe. I hope you're able to get this sorted quickly.

strokerlmt

For what it is worth .....with nut case vicious dog lovers make no contact, don't kill the dogs, start filing complaints. Hopefully she moves, dipshit woman.
LMT

Last edited:

mikenva

Rocker
when dealing with crazy people you got to make them think you are crazyer then them.I would catch here in the yard look at her crazy and say bitch dont make go back to prison .You have allmost pissed me off .

slowgator

750cc
when dealing with crazy people you got to make them think you are crazyer then them.I would catch here in the yard look at her crazy and say bitch dont make go back to prison .You have allmost pissed me off .
Ha ha Mike...might be worth a try but what happens when Annie Oakley comes back with guns ablazin' and all I'm holdin' is my wrist rocket???:rocket:

motomaniac

Street Tracker
Ground-up glass in nice, round, bite-sized balls of raw hamburger meat. Either for the neighbor or her dogs.

slowgator

750cc
I could promise if you did that anywhere near me or any of my animals they'd never find enough of you to identify.

And RR's response is from a fairly sane, normal pet owner. Imagine what a nutcase paranoid schizophrenic armed with guns might do. Arson, shootings and acts of violence have resulted from over-protective dog owners. I'm not lookin' to put my family or home at risk over this. Calm minds will prevail, hopefully sooner than later...:flag:

RumRunner

Street Tracker
And RR's response is from a fairly sane, normal pet owner. Imagine what a nutcase paranoid schizophrenic armed with guns might do. Arson, shootings and acts of violence have resulted from over-protective dog owners. I'm not lookin' to put my family or home at risk over this. Calm minds will prevail, hopefully sooner than later...:flag:

Well I'm not completely sane... You can ask the police officer when I was holding my neighbor by his throat after his dog bit mine. That said the neighbor who had the barking dog had a few calls to the local authorities and that problem went away...

slowgator

750cc
Well I'm not completely sane... You can ask the police officer when I was holding my neighbor by his throat after his dog bit mine. That said the neighbor who had the barking dog had a few calls to the local authorities and that problem went away...

Well I DID say "fairly"...:up:

koifarm

Hooligan
I'd have to consider that maybe all the owner needs is some attention to her "Reset" button....... Just a thought....

jphickory

Banned
Valium + raw hamburger = quiet pooch

My roomate in college used that recipe several nights to quiet a neighbors barking dog.
He worked in pharmacy and new approx amount to give that would result in a sleepy, calm and quiet dog but do no harm. Not a permanent fix obviously.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Make that youtube video, send it to your dog control officer and if he doesn't fix the problem tell him you are taking it to the town/city council. He will probably write her enough tickets that she no longer thinks its okay.

As far as the water gun thing, I thought of that too, only filled with cheap cologne.

motomaniac

Street Tracker
I put up with that shit for ten years from three different neighbors here in Japan. Talking to them and calling the cops did no good. People here like to buy big dogs like labs, dalmatians, and huskies because they see them on TV. Once they get tired of their new designer "toy" they keep them tied up on the front porch or a tiny balcony. Yards or gardens do not exist here. I can reach out my window and touch the next house. There is little crime so no justification for guard dogs. One dog was constantly chasing its tail around and round like a prisoner in solitary. He did this all day while howling. The other dog had developed club feet from in-growing nails or from never being walked, I couldn't tell. Both used to howl in agony 18 hours a day. The third dog was the size of a pony and was kept in a apartment stairwell across the street where he used to howl and claw at the doorway until the walls were covered in blood. All three were so savage that only the owners get near enough to them to feed them. The cops wouldn't do anything. All of this in a major city with people walking past by the thousands every day. Typical Japanese response is "shogunnai" or "it can't be helped". I say bullshit.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
And you know, my dogs walk and swim in the lake almost everyday, they stay in the house with us, they are trained and responsive and happy. They get exercise and discipline and affection. And they only bark when someone comes to the door or they get a ride in the car, and that is from happiness.

My neighbor asked me - how do I keep them so quiet, why do they stay in the yard, why are they so good? People are so stupid. I could walk my dogs through a county fair with no leash and they would just walk next to me and wag their tails.

Sounds stupid but ,maybe you could befriend the owner and ask if you can help her with the dogs, maybe help socialize them. I know, she will say no - but it definately won't hurt. I have done this twice, the first time the owner said yes and it worked out great, the second time the owner said no.

Also, if they are in your yard, you could always put them in the car and give them a helpful ride home, via Key West.

Last edited: