Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

koifarm

Hooligan
Oldie but good

zadig.jpg

koifarm

Hooligan
Hey EDG,
Check out something interesting on the bike, if you look at the front wheel, there is a disc brake, the bike is a 750, rear brake on the left side....someone has modded it.....getting back to the fluff, a half helmet with no chin strap>>>??????

EDG1911

Street Tracker
Hey EDG,
Check out something interesting on the bike, if you look at the front wheel, there is a disc brake, the bike is a 750, rear brake on the left side....someone has modded it.....getting back to the fluff, a half helmet with no chin strap>>>??????

Cool. I noticed the missing strap but figured it was tucked or removed for artistic purposes..ya know the same way the nudity is for artistic purposes...:chair:

I don't know alot about the older triumphs so I didn't even think about the disc brake being out of place. :stupid:

The chick doesn't doesn't have anything out of place or need any modding. :lick:

DandyDoug

750cc
I don't think that is a real person, looks like a maniquin to me. If she is real, that photo has been seriously retouched.

yeah, my crack shows sometimes when I'm riding, but it doesn't look as good as those gals' cracks do. I have a long torso and low bars. Most jackets aren't long enough to get full coverage.