Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

KingBear

Hooligan
I just screw around making them up. I want to do T-shirts and stickers but need to come up with a little start-up capital.

Slowgator, if you seriously want a tattoo you should let me know, we'll start from scratch and make one up custom just the way you want it.

slowgator

750cc
Namesake Tat

I just screw around making them up. I want to do T-shirts and stickers but need to come up with a little start-up capital.

Slowgator, if you seriously want a tattoo you should let me know, we'll start from scratch and make one up custom just the way you want it.

KingBear: Do you draw these designs and do you do tats? Actually, I have considered a tat with the Triumph logo with a stylized Gator standing on top with its tail curved over the top extending towards his head like the "R" in Triumph extending to the "H" on the bottom, completing the overall oval shape. Maybe with "slowgator" in between.

I could draw the Gator but don't know how to post it here to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. Any ideas?

KingBear

Hooligan
Mixing hobbies once again...

KBS-Sperlonga-Degree13-LG.jpg

KingBear

Hooligan
Is that Traci Lords?
Yup, Traci Lords. From the bio of the artist Lorenzo Sperlonga... "1994 marked the beginning of his career as a pin-up illustrator and he painted his first cover for Skorpio [the illustration in my post], published by Eura, one of the biggest comic publishers in Italy."

Last edited:

koifarm

Hooligan
Marissa Miller

Not exactly on a brit bike but worth a look!

Attachments

• imagesmarissat.jpg
    imagesmarissat.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 1
  • imagesmillerharley.jpg
    imagesmillerharley.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 1
  • marissastanding.jpg
    marissastanding.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1
  • marissaharleytwo.jpg
    marissaharleytwo.jpg