Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

RonL

Scooter
collegehumor_8722bde673420e98851bcb6954321ec7.jpg

You know, if they turned around, we'd see how cold it really is. :boobeyes:

loxpump

Rocker
girls10.jpg

I'm really liking this one....I can't seem to put my finger on it, at least not without smearing up my screen, but I think it has a lot to do with her posture.

koifarm

Hooligan
What condition your condition is in

girls10.jpg

I'm really liking this one....I can't seem to put my finger on it, at least not without smearing up my screen, but I think it has a lot to do with her posture.

It's the semi-recumbent posture and it also describes a geologic fold whose axis is more or less vertical in nature and that, in addition to the quarter splayed axes of her legs which sets off, as it attaches to, a similar set of receptors in the male libido causing sexual stimulation and arousal.

In other words...
She's Hot !

dschief

750cc
It's the semi-recumbent posture and it also describes a geologic fold whose axis is more or less vertical in nature and that, in addition to the quarter splayed axes of her legs which sets off, as it attaches to, a similar set of receptors in the male libido causing sexual stimulation and arousal.

In other words...
She's Hot !

That, and the fact that this picture is borderline against forum policy. You can almost see her um...................

Having been presented with that exact same scenario in a private hot spring jacuzzi recently, I have to say, a thin piece of nylon is no barrier...... ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.