Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

phil

Street Tracker
Poor thing, having to wash bikes to make food money....she's obviously skinny and underfed, can't even afford a decent t-shirt to wear!
I'd have to take her home and feed her a little bit and treat her to a nice shower and a full body massage.....for sure I'll give her one of my good t-shirts to wear!

thats cool. I would do the same thing, but she doesn't have to wear a t-shirt..:brit_tit:

Ootnaboot

Scooter
How's this for a tall drink of water?
61188_1546167447591_1037163107_31640177_4250881_n.jpg

61188_1546167487592_1037163107_31640178_4315533_n.jpg

61188_1546167167584_1037163107_31640170_3962448_n.jpg

(My friend is the guy on the far left. Some guys have too much dang luck!)

Not a bike in sight but this chick is named Keeley Hazell, 24 and an English Rose. She has been attributed to having the most perfect breasts in the world. I'll leave you fine gentlemen to be the judges of that. Enjoy ;)

Keelytits.jpg

They were deemed so perfect that they were to be cast in bronze

Keelycast.jpg

And here's the final result

finished.jpg

and the associated publicity

news.jpg

IMO WHILE THEY WERE AT IT, THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE A CAST OF HER ARSE AS WELL :bug:

arse.jpg

Cheers,

Pikey.

Speed3Chris

I like Dick
I don't know who gave her the label as the most perfect breasts but as a famous plastic surgeon once mused...every now and then god has an exceptional day.
She is extraordinary.

I'd say she more than just perfect breasts, the rest of her ain't so bad either.

Hence my big lettered comment about her arse Lox!

Oh to be young, attractive, rich and carefree (again ;) ) to hook chicks like that.

But WTF, I still have my Bonnie! (and a great wife)

Cheers,

Pikey.

KingBear

Hooligan
Those ARE NOT fake, Keeley is famous for being all natural. I've been a fan of hers for years. She started out as a Page 3 girl. You might remember that I highly recommend Page 3 girls as a wonderful resource for selecting a name for your bike.

While I'm thinking about it I think I'll pop over there and browse a bit. :)

Hmmmm, seems the pic of Keeley's arse was deemed to risque for photobucket so see attachment.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Attachments

• arse.jpg
    arse.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
If memory serves me right I'm afraid this young lady is no longer with us. She was a regular on the rocker scene and around the Ace. I think she was a Japanese girl who became part of the Rocker scene in London and died as a result of an accident whilst she was riding the AJS single above a couple of years ago.

Monty.

Her names Marta and she tragically lost her life on this actual bike on the Ace Cafe Reunion run to Brighton in 2007. She originally came from Spain and moved here to be close to the london rocker/rock n roll scene. Nicknamed 'little miss dynamite', the Ace Cafe SS Harley Cafe Racer was named after her. She was loved by everyone who knew her and is still sadly missed.

IN MEMORY OF MARTA

2186492370100875198S600x600Q85.jpg

Now THAT'S some hot shit! Those thighs could smother a man! HALP! Notice the boys in the background taking note...

If memory serves me right I'm afraid this young lady is no longer with us. She was a regular on the rocker scene and around the Ace. I think she was a Japanese girl who became part of the Rocker scene in London and died as a result of an accident whilst she was riding the AJS single above a couple of years ago.
Monty.

Her names Marta and she tragically lost her life on this actual bike on the Ace Cafe Reunion run to Brighton in 2007. She originally came from Spain and moved here to be close to the london rocker/rock n roll scene. Nicknamed 'little miss dynamite', the Ace Cafe SS Harley Cafe Racer was named after her. She was loved by everyone who knew her and is still sadly missed.
Triumphal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvWBX...eature=related

I come here to look at the babes. Who would have thought we would have got some interesting facts as well!
Well done Monty and triumpal for finding out all this info

Last edited: