Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

mikenva

Rocker
next new guy that dont know Scratcher on here I am going to tell them that his avatar is a pic of him dressed in drag lol.

No1. My 54 year old hairy butt, is not something you wanna see in a thong.
No2. If it means I get to ride that MV (or/& the babe that's on it) I'll do it!

speedblastr

I like fat girls
That's fucked up. You made me go back for a second look - like there may have been something I missed ....

*ack* ... nope, they're still 1500lbs+ of fugly.
Sorry Guys , I knew that picture would tear you a new one. When I first saw it I nearly blew chow.I put it on Hedge ( Picture ) said that , " it was his kinfolk" He , called it my;" family reunion". LMAO. It's been a standing joke ever since. NO. I don't particularly care for the heavyweights , just looking at them makes me think South. I suppose if I was the last Male on the Planet and that's all I had to deal with .... Well...... Cough*** Burp ****..... Shit , I can't even answer that one. Heres a picture(s) of my better halve.
decembernewyeareve004.jpg

DSCN0017.jpg

Last edited:

bdavanza

Street Tracker
I dig the chick on the gilera!
I love google image search: here are more. I wonder how long these will be on Motorcyclenews.com's server. get em while you can.
I did not censor these, I'm posting them as found.
20608_8034.jpg

20609_8035.jpg

20610_8036.jpg

20611_8037.jpg

20612_8038.jpg

20613_8039.jpg

20614_8040.jpg

Last edited:

bdavanza

Street Tracker
20629_8105.jpg

20626_8102.jpg

20627_8103.jpg

wow something about her being on an old bike makes her more interesting, or is it her eyes? or umm uhh hmmm what is it?

Girls, girls, girls...

:p Awesome stuff guys, 20 pages of awesome stuff!!!...many congrats on compiling that lot....The four leaf clover chopper girl and Gilera girl and the F4 ass...very special indeed!!

Cheers, lears and more beers!!!!...:cool:

Hedge

American Infidel
SBRPW_51278.jpg

And one for Hedge :D

19659_53211.jpg
First of all, Thx for thinking of me. If I could have more fans that hate me and look like that I would be less self-conscious! Secondly, if that sister works for Fatha Joe than I'm moving up there and converting to anything she believes in! :D