A long winter!

GF

Scooter
a 10 car garage with an apartment on top, but we have to make compromises in life, at least us married individuals.

Ha! You've seen our place! More garage = less cleaning!

I had to sign to see the pics. I knew it would be gorgeous. I'm glad you finished in time for spring riding!
I owe Bud a new tire, but we'll be ready as soon as the weather breaks!

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Ha! You've seen our place! More garage = less cleaning!

I had to sign to see the pics. I knew it would be gorgeous. I'm glad you finished in time for spring riding!
I owe Bud a new tire, but we'll be ready as soon as the weather breaks!

Thanks, awaiting your next weekend camp over!

Sanjuro and I had a great ride Sat -plenty of GSP and locals out though, and too much sand on Wolf Pen Gap made the going slow. We even ran through a road block of 4 sheriff's in Gilmer county - checking for license and registration, didn't even make us get off the bikes or show em paperwork though...everyone loves the bonnevilles!!:wazzup:

Bonafide

NBR founder
Dang JCW ... that's a winter project!

Because neither of us got to ride our Bonnies while it was warm and pretty - we loaded everyone up in the GSP yesterday and had a late lunch in Tellico Plains - where it was sunny (but windy). Went to go run the dragon, but 129 is closed. Morgan said the day wasnt too long, but waaaay too curvy.

Attachments

• march_2010.jpg
    march_2010.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
  • morgan_giz_2010.jpg
    morgan_giz_2010.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 0

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Bud those two little ones look whipped, I don't blame morgan - I'd be car sick riding in the back seat through the roads up there!

John, Gorgeous place you got there. Love the log cabin feel of the place.

Beautiful,John.
I saw the color on those tree's and thought,damn,your winter lasted through to autumn.
It's been crazy here,weather wise.Working outside,it seems to rain a lot,but according to the news,we had the best winter weather of the lower 48. 50's and 60's for much of Jan./Feb. and supposed to be low 70's today. I've been out riding dozens of times so far this "winter",thanks to El Nino and Al Gore.
:fight:

I'll second what Steve said. We hillbillies up here in the north woods had a fantastic winter this year. It was nice to not have to winterize my bike. The only hurdle I ran into was budgeting time with the wife to get out and ride.