A Hitlerite Dictatorship? Triumph Rat Net

casper

Two Stroke
To be fair, it was just one of the moderators on Rat Net. who did seem rather fascist.

They can be quite OK, but it is a 'for profit' site and the owner apparently gets quite touchy about off the wall comments.

The mods. don't get money, but it must be quite a profitable site for the owner?

I've gone back there but don't post too much on it now.

Have a great 2010 all N.B.R.

Casper:)

Massive

Banned
A lot of you seem to be obsessing about Trat...is this a bike site or a site that wants to talk about a bike site....move on .....:T

Being new here I have noticed several threads centering around trat...? I would rather talk about bikes....

Last edited:

WyoBonnie

Scooter
Massive - I've been a lurking member here for some time. This site has the most useful info for you and the threads here suit me much better. Remember where this thread lives - The Ace Cafe -- most anything goes in here and I doubt if something will get the axe in here. This is where some of us come to blow off a little steam, and to be honest with you, that other place generated a lot of steam for me yesterday and I'm probably the one responsible for bringing up most of the bashing. You just caught me on a bad day...

If you find the other spot more to your liking, and I'm not saying you will, be careful over there. Things will be great until you ask why ______?

NBR is where I got my info for my mini-tach, bafflectomy, AI removal, etc. I think I kept going on TRAT for so long because I just couldn't beleive some of the questions and replies by the mods.

Bonafide

NBR founder
A lot of you seem to be obsessing about Trat...is this a bike site or a site that wants to talk about a bike site....move on .....:T

Being new here I have noticed several threads centering around trat...? I would rather talk about bikes....

This site was created out of people getting fed up with the goings on at TRat. Most people come here after they've had a negative experience there. So, those threads do regurgitate every so often ... but the only thing we obsess about here are TRIUMPH BONNEVILLES.

However ... we're not going to coddle you to stay. If you dont like the vibe/flow of this forum - then you'll stop visiting it.

strokerlmt

Massive....grt info here.....if you don't like Ace Cafe just use the tech threads.
Personally I think RAT sucks as a site. Every now and then I slide back for a look and realize why I left and usually say once again here "Rat sucks"
LMT

Massive

Banned
However ... we're not going to coddle you to stay. If you dont like the vibe/flow of this forum - then you'll stop visiting it.

Being a carpenter and part time bouncer I don't think I will need to be coddled.....as for staying I will.....I can always just visit the tech forum....

I say we go over and pour lemon juice in their hater-aid, give 'em all wedgies, and do burnouts on the front lawn. Oops sorry, my mischief and mayhem side just came out.

speedtrip

Scooter
This site was created out of people getting fed up with the goings on at TRat. Most people come here after they've had a negative experience there. So, those threads do regurgitate every so often ... but the only thing we obsess about here are TRIUMPH BONNEVILLES.

Now that was well said , to the point :worthy::worthy: . theres also a bunch of "the speed triple" riders who had done the same thing for the sake of their INSANITY .
So like THE DUDE says have fun with this site just dont piss on it :headbang2: