A bit of fun for Valentines Day

Well I got it first time. Hope u were not sober when u done it mate. Or you may find yrself in an awkward situation :)
And dont ask if I ever have been " I AM SAYING NOTHING !"

Just had the missus take it and she's Thai and still only got 11/16.

Seems the old cliche "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is" definitely applies here.

Nick +1 on that!!!

Cheers,

Pikey.

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
I got 15 of 16.

But to be fair i know alot of shemales... I kinda know what to look for. You run into alot of these people in San Francisco.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
10/16, but those are little pictures and out of suspicion I labeled some women as men.

I went to college in NYC and even lived in the east village for a short time before it was gentrified. Lots of artists, musicians and theater people. I went to some parties that literally shook the buildings on their foundations. Anyway - there were tons of drag queens in the neighborhood,used to see them in the bars and on the street and no matter what anyone says, a guy is a guy and if he is in drag you know it. Very little chance of mistake in real life.

no matter what anyone says, a guy is a guy and if he is in drag you know it. Very little chance of mistake in real life.

Hmmm, I have to disagree with you on that one Sal. A lot of the ladyboys here are very convincing, especially when you consider they prowl the nightlife areas where a lot of the punters are pretty drunk by the time their brains decide to migrate 3 feet south.....

Like Music, I'll take the 5th on any "personal experience" but can see how a mistake could easily be made as they are not exactly rugby players in tutus. See below ;)

drag.jpg
katoeynutsack.jpg

Cheers,

Pikey.

Last edited:

KingBear

Hooligan
12/16. Dressing up in drag as a prank or costume is all good fun, but taking it seriously is just fucking sick. There oughta be a place for those kinds of people. Oh yeah, I guess there are places, and they all should go there!

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Ohh Pikey, thats just not right man! Haha !! You got me there, thats awful....

Kingbear, one thing I learned living in NYC is that there are all kinds of people in the world. Some you or I might think seem normal but are really vicious sick bastards,or assholes, and then again some you might think are strange but are actually nice people. And that includes some people that seem really really strange. Most of the cross dressing queens at my school came from places like Kansas where they must have been repressed or something.

Luckily- the real girls were also repressed and wanted to get crazy so it all worked out and everyone was happy.

Last edited:
Ohh Pikey, thats just not right man! Haha !! You got me there, thats awful....

LOL, I'm guessing you spotted the shiny nutsack? Hope The Dude doesn't delete it as it's a bloody classic!

Weird stuff here is that they think they have 3 sexes - men, chicks & Katoeys/ladyboys. Nobody frowns on them and you come across them doing regular jobs rather than hiding on the dark side. I appreciate it from a "live & let live" attitude but it's always kinda weird being served in a restauarnt by a chick with a dick...... ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
I got 12/16... but of the 4 I got wrong 2 of them were mis-categorizations of girls to guys, so my chances of making a mistake the other way are lower, maybe.

I'll tell you this, though - I'll *talk* to anyone. And by the time it got close to "Uh-oh" time, I'd have had a LOT more clues than just a carefully cropped face shot. :)

I posted a thread in here somewhere a while back on the club Asia SF in San Francisco... gee thanks Bonnielass!

hankmarx

750cc
I only went 11 for 16, and I grew up in the theatre.
But you know how much the camera lies.

I do think that most here would go 15 for 16 meeting
these ladies in real life.

Ben S

Scooter
As with land mines....

When performing de-mining operations it is always OK to have a false negative, but you can't have any false positives!
Ben S