A bit of fun for Valentines Day

wobblygong

Street Tracker
11/16 for me.
Nick +2 on that.

New Yorkers or former New Yorkers, tell me, what's the Chelsea area of Manhatten really like? My wife has booked us into a hotel there for a week in April and with a score like mine, I'm a wee bit worried!

whyme

TT Racer
Not sure what you mean by "score like mine" means but there are a lot of nice fellas there, if you know what I mean. Nice area though, you will have a good time. lot of good restaurants. Go over to Little Italy for some good food and fun.

whyme

TT Racer
Pic from Little Italy

This was from there....SantaCon was going on. Thousand of people dress like Santa and bar-hop

Attachments

• 100_0882text.jpg
    100_0882text.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Not sure what you mean by "score like mine" means but there are a lot of nice fellas there, if you know what I mean. Nice area though, you will have a good time. lot of good restaurants. Go over to Little Italy for some good food and fun.

My score in the lady/man test was 11/16 which means I'm not real clever when it comes to picking the rams from the ewes.
Don't get me wrong, I don't consider myself homophobic and I'm sure we'll have a great time in the Chelsea/West Village area. The reviews of the hotel we're staying in are all good. Not one bad review on Trip Advisor. Love Italian food too. Thanks for the tip.

This was from there....SantaCon was going on. Thousand of people dress like Santa and bar-hop

We used to have something similar here. It was called a Santa Pub Crawl. It seems to have died in the last couple of years. Pity.

whyme

TT Racer
You will have a good time in NYC..lots to see and do there. I've been working in NYC for 20+ years and I've seen it all. If you want to experience more "women" like these go to Lips. It's a restaurant with a female impersonator waitresses and show while you eat. Entertaining and at the same time disturbing. I was there a long time ago-probably still there. Have a nice trip!

Personally, I'd rather be in Australia diving on the Barrier Reef. Did it once, beautiful country you have there!

koifarm

Hooligan
14/16....damn, does this mean I'm gay?

I always did like Crocodile Dundee's method of determining sex....no bullshit!

drlapo

Hooligan
10/16, but those are little pictures and out of suspicion I labeled some women as men.

I went to college in NYC and even lived in the east village for a short time before it was gentrified. Lots of artists, musicians and theater people. I went to some parties that literally shook the buildings on their foundations. Anyway - there were tons of drag queens in the neighborhood,used to see them in the bars and on the street and no matter what anyone says, a guy is a guy and if he is in drag you know it. Very little chance of mistake in real life.

there were some very "interesting ladies" at the oak room at the Plaza on Central Park South