904 questions

bdavanza

Street Tracker
Freddy
If you're not so great with the computers, or cameras, find one of your customers who is. They would surely trade out some shop time for some reasonable pictures and/or some good posts about the service you performed, like in the form of one of these threads. This will get a better ball rolling. And it's done more by word of mouth. You could have a link to these threads on your vendor page here.
Then when you're ready for some pics to really sell your work and parts, talk to me, I'm always interested in doing trades.
all the best
and a happy new year
-Ben

Bonafide

NBR founder
aight guys ... this thread is in the regular tech section, not the Vendor area. If you have TECH QUESTIONS for FAST FREDDY and about HIS PRODUCTS, please ask them in his specific vendor area.

Fred - please use your vendor area for selling your wares, and please stop trying sell your products to people here in the Tech area. Thanks.

Hedge

American Infidel
904-cc Big Bore Cylinder kit $1100
Stage-1 head $800
Stage-1 Cams $800
Keihin FRC-39 Carbs $1200
Billet Intake Manifolds $100
Predator Exhaust Pipes $550
Airbox Eliminator Kit $300
K&N Air Filters $130
Hi-Po CDI Ignition $250
Nology Coils $75
Nology Ignition wires $75
NGK Iridium sparkplugs $35
Barnett Clutch Springs (green) $40
19-tooth front sprocket $25

QUOTE]

Not to be a Dick...but $5,000+/- a few hundred dollars...
OUCH...I guess that's not my cup'o'tea?

Cheers!!

Me:chair:Wallet

Yeah - a year ago I paid $6500 for a brand spanking new '06 Scrambler - am not really interested in spending $5k on modifications...
Me Either! I paid about 7K for my 2007 Black and i put another $3k into it primarly from British Customs Performance Package and then Bling from NewBonneville & BellaCouse. I did pick up some 35's carbs but I re-flipped them on eBay for more than I paid for them. I was kindly talked out of that upgrade and I took the advice wisely.

good luck with that. For the price you're asking I can't imagine anyone buying it without details. Maybe Ben's advice would benefit you.
If I want to roll the dice on a crap shoot with my money I can drive North for 90 min and go to Foxwoods! :)