K&N Air Filters $130
Hi-Po CDI Ignition $250
Nology Coils $75
Nology Ignition wires $75
NGK Iridium sparkplugs $35
Barnett Clutch Springs (green) $40
19-tooth front sprocket $25

QUOTE]

Not to be a Dick...but $5,000+/- a few hundred dollars...
OUCH...I guess that's not my cup'o'tea?

Cheers!!

Me:chair:Wallet

GuyM

Street Tracker
Yeah - a year ago I paid $6500 for a brand spanking new '06 Scrambler - am not really interested in spending $5k on modifications...

Still - could someone please explain why one 904 kit is $500 and the other $1200?

mikenva

Rocker
the $500. kit needs machine work to make it work.you will be closer to $800. before its ready to be bolted on,but its still cheaper.

GuyM

Street Tracker
So, for a fairly conservative street & dirt-road rider who's looking for a little more "oomph" when I go to pass slower traffic - does one kit have an advantage over the other? Is the TP USA kit worth the extra cash?

Thanks!

mikenva

Rocker
I think both run about the same.I like the iron sleeve wiesco kit myself.others have had good luck with both.

We have a new kit. stage 1 heads, cams , cyl/piston kit , carbs , intakes will make 80 plus hp 2899.00 includes gaskets. All you need is great slip ons and air box kit .

MES

750cc
We have a new kit. stage 1 heads, cams , cyl/piston kit , carbs , intakes will make 80 plus hp 2899.00 includes gaskets.
what cams? what carbs?.
Valves?
what intakes? matched to head?

My intakes and carbs stock valve size, they out flow all out there. Intakes are matched to heads. If have questions call me 770-572-9098 FREDDY

buckstoy

Street Tracker
Great thread yall, learning some good stuff.

We have a new kit. stage 1 heads, cams , cyl/piston kit , carbs , intakes will make 80 plus hp 2899.00 includes gaskets. All you need is great slip ons and air box kit .

Dangit Freddie, now you have me looking around the house like a crackhead wondering what I don't need!!:chin: This is probably the last thread I should be looking at.:):crazy:

daleCarlsbad

Scooter
Keihin FRC-39 Carbs $1200
Billet Intake Manifolds $100
Airbox Eliminator Kit $300
K&N Air Filters $130
wow dale where did you buy all that stuff that is kinda high priced compared to some .

Purchased before all the prices dropped....plus tax & shipping...it's all part of the true cost.

our carb kit with our cnc high velocity manifolds $ 799. cost 40 mm size . sorry guys for the oops. freddy

Last edited:

MES

750cc
our carb kit much less manifolds better 799. with manifolds
:lol3:
???WFT ???
can somebody that is fuent in YODA SPEAK please translate this.

strong in this, the force is. :)

bdavanza

Street Tracker
It seems fast freddy must be moving too fast to include details.
Don't take this to be an insult, but constructive criticism from a consumer of parts and also a photographer who works in marketing.
Freddy, please spend a few minutes typing to detail what you have to offer, people like to know what's out there and what it takes to do it. like:
Carb kit only- $xxx.xx includes x brand model xmm and if it includes jets, filters, gaskets etc.
Carb kit w/ manifolds $xxx.xx manifolds are blah blah port matched to fit xx
Big bore kit -$xxx.xx iron sleeves or plated, x compression ratio, price includes x brand pistons, etc, you will need to xx and send blah blah
Head work $xxx.xx, you have to send in your head, etc e blah blah includes return shipping, gaskets whatever.
also, pictures are worth a thousand dollars. (or more)
Once you're done you can save this text somewhere and copy/paste/update when it's asked again.
cheers
BTW I am willing to trade photography work for parts, http://www.bendavanza.com
-Ben

some details are left to buyer only sorry . Too many copy cats. these kits and or carbs make power. If you can see from past dynos I have always made the power that I say, manifolds are my own custom cnc high velocity port. You will receive a complete kit if orderd to make 80 plus hp with your cylinders and cams, heads returned to you with all machine work and stage 1 porting, new pistons ,custom cams (regrind ) ,gaskets ,carbs , and intakes port matched. thanks so much. freddy

MES

750cc
Maybe Ben's advice would benefit you.
+1
While your reputation may preceed you localy, I think that you will find especialy in this economic climate, that you will have to be more forthcoming on your services and details.
There are well established venders and you are, no matter how experienced, the new kid on the block in an international market.

I've been to your website several times and I have to say that it isn't doing you any favors.
I'm sorry, but is this really going to convince somebody to cough up the bucks
0_0_0_0_257_193_csupload_1906180_large.jpg

don't take this the wrong way. I'm not ragging on ya. What Ben, Sweat and myself are trying to show you is that transparency and comunication inspire confidence in the products and services offered. confidence translates into sales.
Best of luck in the future but consider doing yourself a favor and open up.
Your playing your hand way to close to the chest.

Sorry guys , not good on a computer will get better after 1st of the year. I am an engine guy , with lots of great ideas . freddy

Mes , sometimes you have to go for it or be left behind. I need a break to do this . So Im just going for it . My goal to make the most user friendly products for the best bang for the buck performance. thanks freddy

Sorry guys , not good on a computer

well, you had better learn, or find someone to do it for you or your sales will be nil.

Best of luck to you, but like MES said, if they can't meet you and see it for themselves, your sales beyond your local area will be slim to none.