I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

yellowrubiu

Street Tracker
Since we're posting black and white...
2158small_bw.jpg

D9

Vendor
Damn Nick... another postcard shot! Sweet... you photoshopping these
at all? The color is knockin' my socks off... just lush as could be!

rodburner

Rocker
Looks good Mondo. Got all my frame chopping finished this morning and whipped up a new seat after my nap. This is about as low as I can take this bugger. PS,I`m 5'7" :hurt:
jeris464.jpg

D9

Vendor
Good portrait of you & the beast, Steve.

Compelling, for some reason, the way some images unexpectedly are.

Bike looks a bit meaner, a bit more brutal than the last time... you look anything but.

So how low can you go?

Last edited:

rodburner

Rocker
So how low can you go?

Thanks Seth.IF it wasn`t for that little tab on the sidestand that the spring hooks to,I could easily do another inch.Not sure how LOX is getting around it,but I`m gonna make something that mounts up higher on the frame,near the swingarm pivot,so that thing isn`t just hanging out in space. A nice dirt bike piece,probably.
No tippy toes for this old guy.
jeris461.jpg

Bonniebret

Rocker
Thanks Seth.IF it wasn`t for that little tab on the sidestand that the spring hooks to,I could easily do another inch.Not sure how LOX is getting around it,but I`m gonna make something that mounts up higher on the frame,near the swingarm pivot,so that thing isn`t just hanging out in space. A nice dirt bike piece,probably.
jeris461.jpg

Looks cool Rod. The wheels aren't my cup of tea but man what you did make me not even notice. Great looking bike.

Mondo, you're bike is always a sense of wonder and I can't wait to see how it evolves next.

yellowrubiu

Street Tracker
jeris461.jpg

That is very cool, it would be interesting to see it with a set of S3 dual headlights, maybe someone with Phtoshop can work the magic.