I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

NEPatriots9

Scooter
Glad to see you went with the gel seat Kevin, also nice to see you are back in action, though I would have switched over to the blue and white when you had the chance.

Oxblood

750cc
Updated picture, heres how she sits as of today. Rear fender getting whacked next weekend.

picture.php

--Oxblood

Last edited:

mugatu

Scooter
My BB after Preds, Ceramic coated headers and suspension

Very nice bikes guys. I haven't seen anything I wouldn't be proud to ride. :ride: Here's the latest pics of my BB.

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

nickletooth

Scooter
here ya go sweat

heres my 06 modified thruxton.my electric scrambler prototype pics dont want to upload from disc so i will take some pics after the weekend.i'm off to the u.k for the weekend to a freinds wedding so i wont be able to reply to any posts untill monday.

Attachments

• van 023.jpg
    van 023.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 0
  • van 017.jpg
    van 017.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 0
  • van 021.jpg
    van 021.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0

cynr1023

TT Racer
Damn you Mug, I was going for the flat black bb. Guess I'll have to do something a little different. Gives me great visuals for what I'm going to do. That sure is a purdy bike!!

mugatu

Scooter
Go for it man. I've seen a couple of others out there too and ran into a guy up in Milwaukee who jokingly said I stole his idea going flat. No such thing as an original thought/idea these days:). Also, I'm not quite done.

Love your bike sweat. The head lamp mod really gives it a badass look.

DavidC

Rocker
Nice bike, Yellow, and cool seat. Take a bunch of stuff off to improve the general appearence and make it go faster.
I like the look and sound of those silencers [hah, silencers - a misnomer!]