Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

dschief

750cc
With a little darker and longer hair, that's what my wife looked like 20 years ago. It's a shame I've only known her for 15 years though.............
I'm gonna burn in hell!

koifarm

Hooligan
David Glasgow Farragut
July 5, 1801(1801-07-05) – August 14, 1870 (aged 69)

Farragut could see the ships pulling back from his high perch, lashed to the rigging of his flagship, the USS Hartford. "What's the trouble?" was shouted through a trumpet from the flagship to the USS Brooklyn. "Torpedoes!" was shouted back in reply. "Damn the torpedoes!" said Farragut.

Of course in this instance his cry would be "Damn, what fine torpedoes !"
Thanks for that Loxpump.....

phil

Street Tracker
Here is one from back in the day....
lemons.jpg

wow! she almost dreamy.....

koifarm

Hooligan
I dunno but it looks as if she was a natural redhead.....no way to confirm it though, but those freckles and the dark roots look pretty 'red' to me.....I'd rather see her as a redhead.....of course I've got a thing for redheads.....ahem...

mark66

TT Racer
I dunno but it looks as if she was a natural redhead.....no way to confirm it though, but those freckles and the dark roots look pretty 'red' to me.....I'd rather see her as a redhead.....of course I've got a thing for redheads.....ahem...

+1 on that Koi, she's got to be a redhead. Don't you just love a real picture for a change, no air brushing out or photoshopping parts!