What do YOU guys want if you could have it made?

i`d love a new front brake fliud reservoir fro my SE i hate the plastic cup

Triumph do a black anodised front resevoir that also fits speed triple etc, have on my SE. seems strange that they played with the resevoirs and not used same throughout the range. prefer 1 peice handlebar clamp like earlier models and T100? (correct me if ive dropped a clanger :wave:)

clock mounts/dashboard with idiot lights (normal ones!) maybe, just a thought.

Will keep thinking on it - mega grin.

Thruxtonian

Street Tracker
I want the old-style headlight shell, like the old Thuderbird, with speedo mounted in the top!!!! If it's designed to flow with the lines of the bike, it would be just beautiful!

strokerlmt

Bushwarrior.......we are trying to talk the "new guys" bike bits fabricators into building some custom shit for use. The UK bracket is 300USD or more to get here.
LMT

TC_Dick

TT Racer
I was thinking last night.. what would go great with the flip up seat is an airbox removal kit that has a spot for a tool kit/registration paperwork, etc.. I kinda wish I had the ability to draw out what i have in my head.

sportyone

Street Tracker
I was thinking last night.. what would go great with the flip up seat is an airbox removal kit that has a spot for a tool kit/registration paperwork, etc.. I kinda wish I had the ability to draw out what i have in my head.

just hinged seat brackets would be cool,:)

and somewhere to poke stuff, like a micro fibre cloth to polish it up before leaving it on show outside the cafe ?? ! :shh:

Last edited:

sportyone

Street Tracker
A friend and I just started an aftermarket parts/prototype company. We have alot of designs and ideas in the works, a full fab shop and a four axis mill :). Right now we are trying to phase out the overly billet and live to ride stuff out there. As an owner of a t100 and a person who will never buy anything that I can make, I have noticed there are really very few parts (that look decent) for bonnevilles. Our focus is to phase out the ridiculous looking stuff and make items that will stand the test of time, not only in quality but design sense. We can make ANYTHING! So what do you want to see made?

Right now we are working on a one bolt riser, one bolt tightens and holds the bars to the top tree, no visible bolts or nuts. Flip style gas cap, one version thats fabricated and one thats machined one top of many other styles of caps. Footpegs, that actually look decent. Hand controls. Foot controls. Bars.

ok, so when are the hinged seat mods going to be ready then ??

the flip up seat idea is great. I think a kit so we can modify any seat to flip up would be sorta simple ... need results soon if this post is going to be useful ! :headbang2:

nwraindevil

Two Stroke
How about a better looking brake fluid resevore for the thruxtons? Maybe a 'v' shped on that can be relocted between the speedo & tach?

neuroboy

750cc
i'd like to see a sprocket cover that splits the difference between the gargantuan one that comes stock and the tiny ones that seem unsafe for use when wearing shoes with laces.

sportyone

Street Tracker
Notes being taken.........

Hey pattybilt, what's happened, you were taking notes,

you guys seem to have dissapeared since getting more than a few requests,

how about producing just one thing, like the hinged seat kits, before having us all get our hopes up that you might be the answer to many bits & bobs needed ?

show us your strength to come through on something, like, one thing ? :shh:

cynr1023

TT Racer
Sporty,
Pattybilt first asked the question on the 13th of this month. Give him a little longer than two weeks to get something fabbed up. :D

motomaniac

Street Tracker
Classic-styled, trimmed down hand controls. The factory levers aren't bad, but I'd love to rid my bars of the big clunky black factory control housings.

How about some 'Kustom' 60's bobber-inspired stuff?? I'd love a finned primary cover, like the old aftermarket custom 650 cover.....and maybe even a right side engine cover as well!......

71_3555_B_001.jpg

Mike

Totally cool!

sportyone

Street Tracker
Sporty,
Pattybilt first asked the question on the 13th of this month. Give him a little longer than two weeks to get something fabbed up. :D

ok, ok, fair enough, just thought he may have got snowed under or overwhelmed by all the potential requests and is hiding in the cupboard ! :)

I'm just a bit excited about having a flip up seat again, but if it doesn't come through soon, I'll work on making a kit myself,
don't seem to have a problem with the other bits I've done myself ! :shh:

pattybilt

Scooter
Im still working on the seat hinge, i have a list that I have started on, small stuff but gotta start somewhere! I have also been doing ALOT of research, getting ideas together and figuring out how to produce these parts the most cost effective way possible, while still keeping the highest of quality in craftmanship as well as materials.

Last edited:

Bonniebret

Rocker
i'd like to see a sprocket cover that splits the difference between the gargantuan one that comes stock and the tiny ones that seem unsafe for use when wearing shoes with laces.

+1 on that. I'd like to see more bobber inspired stuff too. Pieces with engraved details, patterns, filigree, etc.

LeoRides

moped
TUBELESS SPOKED WHEELS. I've only found a couple of these in existence, I adore the classic look of spoked wheels but I dislike innertubes muchly.