Not bike related but had to share.

msc66

Two Stroke
Had to go to Summit racing equip. monday to get some bits for the convertible and heard they were having a cruise in so I took the car. I parked with all the other cars, went in and got my stuff then walked around looking at cars. I was all the way at the other end of the lot when I heard my name over the loud speaker. This isn't a formal car show but apparently they pick one car each time as the favorite and this time they picked mine.

I don't do car shows and don't care about trophies but it was kinda nice to get recognized as I did all the work on the car myself in the back yard.

Here's the offspring with the plaque.

Attachments

• IMG00227-20100705-2024.jpg
    IMG00227-20100705-2024.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 0

msc66

Two Stroke
Thanks guys

I posted a pic on another thread on here but I'll throw one up here. This is what I prefer doing which is driving it hard.

MC02.jpg

Also a short vid from an autocross

TC_Dick

TT Racer
Thanks guys

I posted a pic on another thread on here but I'll throw one up here. This is what I prefer doing which is driving it hard.

MC02.jpg

That's a nice car.. I myself have a '66 malibu that I'm currently in the process of driving into the ground. I need a place with a damn garage, 'cuz the car doesn't fit on my back porch..

msc66

Two Stroke
Well, that's just too cool, msc66. Is that a '66 Buick Skylark kinda like this one? :D

Ha! Funny dude. Now where did you fetch that from?

That's a nice car.. I myself have a '66 malibu that I'm currently in the process of driving into the ground. I need a place with a damn garage, 'cuz the car doesn't fit on my back porch..

I don't have a garage either. I did the whole thing in my carport and it still resides there under a cover. Hope to build a garage this year though.

I used to also have a '67 SS Chevelle. You better save that one.

tezza

Street Tracker
nice car ,classic cars and bikes just go together.all the guys i know have both or an interest in the other .i love my 38 chev coupe

msc66

Two Stroke
you bet! also- rat club meeting every third thursday each month Freedom Powersports, (local Triumph dealer) Acworth. 6 pm

Been trying to get out there but my work schedule has prevented me so far. Also, I live downtown so traffic up 75 at that hour is murder but I'm gonna do my best to make the next one.