Rear brake cable.

Rear brake hose for the Bonnie is common to all Bonneville, Bonneville T100, Bonneville SE and Thruxton including EFI models.

Rear brake hose for the Scrambler is unique to Scrambler including EFI models.

Haha brake hose (line was what I meant) yes. Aussie T100 thanks for the info, that was what I was thinking. Braided steel lines here I come then.

Rocker

Two Stroke
Rumour has it that the stock lines are braided, might want to check before you spend $$$ that you could spend on a floating disc.

Jimbon

Scooter
OEM break lines are braided steel. they don't look it as they are covered in plastic.

I found this out when I asked my Triumph mechanic about fitting braided lines and he told me that the original lines are braided.

I wonder if all the after market suppliers of 'upgraded break lines' know this while they're selling replacement braided steel lines for original braided steel lines.

OEM break lines are braided steel. they don't look it as they are covered in plastic.

I found this out when I asked my Triumph mechanic about fitting braided lines and he told me that the original lines are braided.

I wonder if all the after market suppliers of 'upgraded break lines' know this while they're selling replacement braided steel lines for original braided steel lines.

what are break lines? Lines designed to break?

The stock brake lines are braided steel with a plastic cover. I'm sure the aftermarket vendors know this. The "better feel" some claim to have after installing aftermarket braided brake lines is probably due to freshly-bled brakes

Jimbon

Scooter
what are break lines? Lines designed to break?

The stock brake lines are braided steel with a plastic cover. I'm sure the aftermarket vendors know this. The "better feel" some claim to have after installing aftermarket braided brake lines is probably due to freshly-bled brakes

That's cos I'm lexdystic