Metformin

koifarm

Hooligan
Any of you who use Metformin to control blood sugar should take note that Publix Supermarkets is now providing that drug as well as a few common antibiotics free of charge to all customers.
Just passing it along, no affiliations with them. Might save some of you a buck or two....:shh:

Motley

750cc
Any of you who use Metformin to control blood sugar should take note that Publix Supermarkets is now providing that drug as well as a few common antibiotics free of charge to all customers.
Just passing it along, no affiliations with them. Might save some of you a buck or two....:shh:

I get my Metformin, lancettes and test strips all at no cost to me, I have since being diagnosed (two years now). Thank gawd for good health insurance.

Health insurance is a rip off. Civilized countries supply world class health care as a part of citizenship. :fight:
:australia:

Health insurance is a rip off. Civilized countries supply world class health care as a part of citizenship. :fight:
:australia:

On this subject, I had a friend at my place for a couple of beers yesterday. He is from the US, a republican, and now an Australian citizen, his brother on holidays from Chicago, a Democrat, was with him. When the subject of Obama and the heath bill came up they almost came to blows. Because we don't talk politics on this forum we are all cool, but on another forum I've seen some hate pounded into the keys.