Headlamp ring

Ootnaboot

Scooter
I have never been all that hot on headlamp visors, but the one on this NTB in the below picture just grabs me. Anyone know the/a manufacturer of the headlamp ring?

Truxtoncaferacer8negro3.jpg

The closest I could find was one that is made for H-Ds, but it seems too deep to be the same one.

Skeeter

Rocker
thats sweet, id rock one. i dont know much about it but do know it fits the scrambler?

from the site
"Wunderschöner H4 Scheinwerfer 6 1/2 Zoll mit Klarglasreflektor und kleinem Visier. Ein wenig kleiner und vielleicht schöner als der originale Scheinwerfer. E-geprüft. Auch für SCRAMBLER"

D9

Vendor
skeeter... thru google translate... sure sounds like it does.

223-050€ 89.75
Beautiful H4 headlights 6 1 / 2 inch clear glass reflector and a small visor. A little smaller and perhaps more beautiful than the original headlamp. E-tested. Also for SCRAMBLER

That headlamp kick ass indeed, I bought one for my bonnie the guys at classic raisch are excellent do deal with as well. I love the way it looks on the bonnie, the visor is way more subtle than the other visors you see out there.

Ootnaboot

Scooter
That headlamp kick ass indeed, I bought one for my bonnie the guys at classic raisch are excellent do deal with as well. I love the way it looks on the bonnie, the visor is way more subtle than the other visors you see out there.

I really want one! How did you order it? Can it be done on-line or did you have to call?

klink

Two Stroke

Tell us please the process for getting it......oh great one. Oooops, so in order to get the trim ring you have to get the whole light? In your opinion, will the trim ring fit on the stock headlight even though you say the light is a little smaller?

Last edited:
Tell us please the process for getting it......oh great one. Oooops, so in order to get the trim ring you have to get the whole light? In your opinion, will the trim ring fit on the stock headlight even though you say the light is a little smaller?

Klink, yeah you have to order the whole headlight the ring will not fit the stock headlamp. Rainer can also powdercoat the the headlamp and visor for you as well. As D9 said a shoot Rainer a email and he will fix you up

coopv2

Street Tracker
Ootnaboot, that's one of the coolest Hinckleys on the planet in that pic...Pepe's bike... a masterpiece.
Read more about it here... http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.triumphbikes.de/

Klink... agreed... it looks great.

Headlamp is here

http://www.classicbike-raisch.de/html/beleuchtung.html

Scroll down the page...see part 223-050 - rest of the site is pretty amazing too, well worth a browse...

D9. Thanks for the link buddy, as soon as I saw the first bike pic, I thought thats cool, where did that come from? glad you jumped in. Pepe has a good eye for detail. Now I feel bad I have not cleaned my bike for a couple of months,
Coop

coopv2

Street Tracker

Just to clarify. Stock Bonnie light is 7" automotive, Industry standard.
The visor one is an Earlier era 6.1/2" size, that is available in as modern reproduction in a couple of styles.
back in the 40s and 50s 6.5" was the common size.

Ootnaboot

Scooter
I just got a quote from Rainer (at Classicbike Raisch) for the headlamp. Including shipping, the price is $142.00 U.S. Great googamooga!!! Boy do I want it, but I have to decide whether or not I want it that bad. :(

coopv2

Street Tracker
Sounds like a reasonable price to me,
I can make you a cheaper one..... out of cardboard, aluminum, and a candle. but you will have to ride slow or the candle will go out.

D9

Vendor
Agreed... $142 including shipping? Price is fair... Rainer carries top quality stuff... I imagine
that headlamp is as well.