Maggie Valley rally

DandyDoug

750cc
:ride:Hey folks,

be sure and get registered for the NTBF Maggie Vally Rally, April 28 -- May 1st
$35.00 gets you a great shirt, and a terrific dinner on Sat night, ( none of that hot dog/hamburger nonsense either) I'm talkin: Steaks, Chicken all the trimmings. Rides every day, in small groups on some of the best roads in the SE.

SCBonneville

Two Stroke
:ride:Hey folks,

be sure and get registered for the NTBF Maggie Vally Rally, April 28 -- May 1st
$35.00 gets you a great shirt, and a terrific dinner on Sat night, ( none of that hot dog/hamburger nonsense either) I'm talkin: Steaks, Chicken all the trimmings. Rides every day, in small groups on some of the best roads in the SE.

Anyone interested in either joining in or getting more info can contact me via either a pm or email through this forum...

We have a few accommodations still available at "ground zero" and plenty of room at our nearby overflow site... a few are even camping at a nearby campground...

If you haven't attended in the past... come on, join in... we're the most "un-rally" rally going... Good friends, excellent bench racing sessions and superb riding... it just doesn't get any better!!

Tom

DandyDoug

750cc
As another tease to get you interested; :D

We sometimes have a celebrity guest, not always, and it's a surprize.

Last year we were visited by and went riding with David Aldana flat track race star.
Also got a private behind the scenes tour of ,Wheels Through Time museum conducted by Dale Walksler the owner curator.