You guys are going to like this

D9

Vendor
TAC... one wonderful short film... just awesome... inspiring... thanks for
posting. Hope I'm like Stan Dibben when I'm in my late 80's... if I go that long.
:sidecar:

I love when he says (paraphrased) "I came back from the war and they asked me what I wanted to be, a wire repair man or an insulator inspector, and I really wanted to ride motorbikes, so that's what I did."

Sometimes I think that there are things in life that I want to do and I think about all the reasons it's so complicated, and so hard, and all the reasons I can't do it. Maybe I should be more like Stan, and keep it simple. I want to XYZ, so I'm going to XYZ.

That is sooo cool!!! My girlfriend and I actually raced Sidecars once. She was the driver and I was the monkey. It was a freakin blast and it's EXTREMELY tiring!!! I thought I was going to fall off because my arms were just dead!

I have some great GoPro footage where the camera was mounted on my head but haven't had a chance to edit any of it.

monty

Street Tracker
Very nice.

There is a great story about Eric Oliver. I think was in the 1980's, Titch Allen, chairman of the vintage motorcycle club, was racing a Norton single outfit with his son as passenger. At one meeting Eric was a guest. Dressed in his suit and tie, he takes out Titch's outfit with his son as passenger.
He rides it like an ex world champion, giving Titches boy the ride of his life. Apparently the old girl had a few more oil leaks than she had before and few knocks and rattles but what the hell!

Great times

Monty

kdlutes

Scooter
Very cool.

And from now on, I'm going to refer to my Bonnie as "my motorbike" and not "bike", "motorcycle", or "cycle".