Yankees!

em_dot

Street Tracker
Nobody appreciates the Yankees more than us Rangers fans...

After this weekend's three game sweep. I'd say the Red Sox appreciates the Yankees a whole bunch.

I'm in such a good mood this AM, I can hardly stand it!!!

Red Sox Nation forever!

slowgator

750cc
Go Rays!

Ummm... any of you look at the standings lately? :kick: Rays got the Yanks at home tonite with a chance to widen their lead.

em_dot

Street Tracker
Yep. I saw that. Yankees are on a five game losing streak too.

What the Hell are they putting in the water down there in Tampa? The Rays are killing it, and the Tampa Lightning is killing it. Crazy!

Saturday's 6-0 Red Sox over the Yankees game eased the pain of the Lightning - Bruins game, that's for sure. Then again, I'm from Western MA, so I was a Whaler's fan. Now I live 6 miles from the Hurricanes, and we are a Hurricanes family. I still like the Bruins though, but I digress...

slowgator

750cc
Whatever it is hasn't made it to Miami yet...couldn't believe how the Bulls made Lebron and the Heat look like schoolboys last night! :chair:

em_dot

Street Tracker
couldn't believe how the Bulls made Lebron and the Heat look like schoolboys last night!

Yep!, but he has it coming every time. He should have never turned his back on Clevland. Now he's a bum.

slowgator

750cc
The whole Yankee thing is starting to blow up. Aging players and big contracts.

Not to mention Steinbrenner being gone. Say what you will about him; I didn't always agree with his methods, but the man knew baseball. The Yankee machine has got to be feeling his loss.