Wrist relief

Norvel

Two Stroke
Recently got a CrampBuster because on our long rides my wrist then arm then shoulders were getting fatigued - especially the wrist.

Went on a 240 mile last weekend and what a difference it made.

A heads up though on this nifty item...

Simple enough to use, just open the spring clamp plastic part and slip it on the throttle then to adjust it just spin it around clockwise....

At the end of the day I took it off and :bug: it left a nice little gritted ring around the grip.

Apparently there is a little nub'n of flashing on the inside of the spring end of the spring clip part. The item comes with a rubber ring to use incase you need more of a "grip" of which I didn’t need but I think it wouldn't have done much good to stop the gouge.

Just be sure to check the one you get and file smooth that bit of flashing before install.

Attachments

• Handlebar.jpg
    Handlebar.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CrampBusteplasticFlashing.jpg
    CrampBusteplasticFlashing.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0

geo-k

Scooter
Recently got a CrampBuster because on our long rides my wrist then arm then shoulders were getting fatigued - especially the wrist.

Went on a 240 mile last weekend and what a difference it made.

A heads up though on this nifty item...

Simple enough to use, just open the spring clamp plastic part and slip it on the throttle then to adjust it just spin it around clockwise....

At the end of the day I took it off and :bug: it left a nice little gritted ring around the grip.

Apparently there is a little nub'n of flashing on the inside of the spring end of the spring clip part. The item comes with a rubber ring to use incase you need more of a "grip" of which I didn’t need but I think it wouldn't have done much good to stop the gouge.

Just be sure to check the one you get and file smooth that bit of flashing before install.

Which size did you get? I noticed there is a skinny one and wide one, as well as two widths.

Neducati

Two Stroke
I just installed these nicely made black bar risers from TwistedThrottle and they went on quickly, work well, and didn't present any issues with the existing brake/clutch/throttle cables on my '09 Scrambler. Of course, the caps shown in the bottom of the photo are not used since you simply reinstall the Scrambler top bar bracket to which the Speedo is mounted.

10533-500x600.jpg

geo-k

Scooter
Got the Crampbuster in the wide size. Tried it out, but it get's in the way a bit. When I hit the brake, it revs up. I'll mess around with it some more.

It seems a little more comfortable, and I bet it would be great on a longer ride, but I don't see adjusting it much at speed.

I'll keep trying.

Maybe I'll get some risers next like the ones listed above.

Chris in NC

Street Tracker
Trust me on this.. I have mild arthritis in both of my hands. I can't ride a stock Bonnie for more than 30 minutes w/o getting excruciating pains in my hands - especially my right hand. I've found that one of two things clears it up - pronto; 1- replace the stock grips with a pair of vintage style Beston GT grips (ebay) or 2- cover your stock grips with a pair of foam covers.

Try this - it's cheap, and I'd be willing to bet it'll work. Go to Beemer Boneyard ( http://www.beemerboneyard.com/foamgripcov.html ) and order a pair of foam grip covers. When they come in, simply spray some hair spray (you wife does use hair spray..) inside the foam cover and slip it over the stock grip. The hair spray acts like a lubricant when wet, and when dry it'll act like a mild adhesive.

Betcha it'll work.. :cheer:

strokerlmt

I have arth in my knuckles and some bone nicrosis.
Try football grips and crampbuster before you spend a lot of $$$$$$
LMT

here's a better angle

IMG_2557.jpg

people are going to say how subjective handle bars are but that's because they bought superbars are M bars instead of paying more to get it right the first time.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
people are going to say how subjective handle bars are but that's because they bought superbars are M bars instead of paying more to get it right the first time.

Where did you get your set of bars? I think I would like to give those a go myself.