Wild Camping on a Bonnie...

koifarm

Hooligan
Can you share what service (Dish/Direct) which night and what channel you're getting it on? Mine is ch277 but they don't list the program....
thks..

DandyDoug

750cc
Thanks for that one, good use of a Bonneville done properly.
Not to mention she is a real cutie !!

Hope that show airs here , I'd certainly be watching .

zmilin

Street Tracker
would love to know when it airs... maybe someone can torrent it so we us folks can watch it.

Kiwi

Two Stroke
If there's any other Kiwi's reading this, I just found this show on the Travel Channel on Sky (Chan 76) at 3.30pm today - it looks to be the 1st episode too, so that was a lucky find.

Thanks Arkwright for bringing the show to our attention :up:

Arkwright

Two Stroke
You're welcome...

The irony is that I can't watch it as I refuse to line the pockets of Rupert Murdoch, so I don't have Sky.

Kiwi

Two Stroke
Well ... it turns out you're not missing much, I was disappointed in it. Bugger all time spent riding the bike or actually bike related, just a short clip now and then with 95% of the show spent with her walking to a camping spot and/or meeting the locals and looking at the scenery / local events. I recorded it and watched it later, but ended up fast forwarding through chunks of the second half. I'll give it a fair go and watch the next episode next week before passing final judgement, but I don't have my hopes up. To be fair it's probably an interesting enough show if you want to see the bits of Europe she's traveling to, but a let down if you want to see to see the motorcycling side of the story.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Well, I don't think it's on in the US.... yet.

Hell, Dish just dropped The new Velocity channel so there goes Cafe Racer for me.

DandyDoug

750cc
Don't think anyone renewed Cafe' Racer , it was on "new" early this season and i saw maybe 3 episodes, but lately all i see are re-runs from the second season on my cable.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
Meanwhile here in the States oun our Travel channel we get Larry the Cable guy and a bunch of cooking shows. Nothing on our version looks this good.