Wife's New Cage

britman

Scooter
2013 Fiat Abarth Convertible. Damned if the colors aren't a perfect match to the Scrambler and it has a few more horses under the hood than my R3 thanks to a turbo. A blast to drive I will have to admit, but I won't see it that often........

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Nice.

I drive a mini cooper S - the older version with the supercharger - and it indeed is a toss up at times on whether to take the bike or drive the car. Both turn the corners of my mouth to the sky...

Cheers,

--Rich

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
:mad2:THE ITALIANS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad2:

Please don't tell me that this means you are selling the Triumphs for the Ducatis....:crazy::lol2:

drlapo

Hooligan
my brother's BMW K75S exactly matched his Porsche 911 RS
Guardsman red

is Triumph buying paint from the same supplier as Fiat?
is that a European thing? everyone's paint codes match??

strokerlmt

We have a mini cooper S and I drove a friends Fiat Abrath RED the other day. What a hoot of a car. Nice colors.....
LMT

Sinkers

Scooter
That is one extremely fast car. One of them shot past me on the Tiger 1050 one time and I had difficulty catching up with it. Not many small cars can do that.

britman

Scooter
:mad2:THE ITALIANS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad2:

Please don't tell me that this means you are selling the Triumphs for the Ducatis....:crazy::lol2:

There is no way the British Iron will ever leave, but I have been graving pasta lately. I guess it should be taco's since they are assembled in Mexico.

does she often go topless?

God, for the sake of "Old People" everywhere, I hope not..........

We did take up in the Blue Ridge mountains the other day. With the traction control off and in sport mode it feels like a go kart on steroids........