Who had the coldest commute today?

aleonet100

Two Stroke
It was 34 degrees with lots of frost on the ground in Harleysville, PA at 6:00am. After an exceptionally sucky weather weekend in the Northeast, the bike had to come out today.

It is only October 19th right?

Oxblood

750cc
34 degrees here too :wave: it still amazes me the difference proper gear makes for cold weather riding.

em_dot

Street Tracker
37 degrees here in Cary, NC this AM. Not really all that unusual for October. I took the car after scrapping the windshield. Something about heated seats and a warm cup of coffee on the ride in as I'm still getting over this cold.

Tomorrow AM won't be any warmer, but I'll more than likely be on a bike. Just depends if that bike will have pedals or a motor. The Bonneville is really awesome, but doesn't do crap for my fitness, and I could stand to lose a few pounds...

fender

Street Tracker
About 45 this morning when I left and should be almost 60 for my ride home. They warmest it's been in over a week or two. It was nice not to see a covering of frost in the morning.

koifarm

Hooligan
I always considered 50 degrees to be the threshold for not riding the bike, I'm an old fart now and have changed that to 70 degrees.....but then I live in Flawda now.....so.....

slowgator

750cc
I always considered 50 degrees to be the threshold for not riding the bike, I'm an old fart now and have changed that to 70 degrees.....but then I live in Flawda now.....so.....

So I guess you missed Biketoberfest this past weekend? It was a nippy ride!

I had neither a commute nor cold weather today, but I did break out the Bonnie for a mid-day thrashing in the nice clear cool-for-us day today.

koifarm

Hooligan
Biketober...

So I guess you missed Biketoberfest this past weekend? It was a nippy ride!

Fortunately I read your Thursday report and so made other plans...but noticed a lot of bikes and plenty of trailer queens headed north on Sunday....it was cold as hell on Saturday, Sunday was passable but chilly....

Since my truck is outta commission while the engine is being rebuilt, my bike has been my only means of transport. This past week was in the low 30s and raining. brrrr.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Ahhhhh had a lovely commute yesterday at 75 and sunny. . . today I'm having a lovely commute to nowhere but the twistys at about 80 and sunny

kinky stunt

Street Tracker
I can't say coldest (60 degrees this morning) but I will argue for Coolest.
Steve McQueen drove the street uphill to my house for a chase scene in the movie Bullitt.
Beat that, Bitches.:p