which one's really Vintage?

BonnieLass

Uncensored
DSCF4478-1.jpg

Let's hope it's not the Kirkwood Motor Lodge toilet paper...

NEPatriots9

Scooter
Bonnielass, if the Kirkwood was anything like the Paradise I'm guessing the toiler paper is vintage and one ply.

Ever thought of working for the Price is Right, now that Bob Barker is gone I hear the threat of groping has been reduced to zero.

D9

Vendor
Lookout Borat, here comes Bonnielass

Cool looking bike and a cute woman with a nice smile and
a twinkle in her eye... holding a roll of toilet paper... kinda reminds me of a
Russian billboard ad, just need some cyrillic copy across
the bottom of the page... like this:

bonnielass_ad_1.jpg

Direct translation (read in your best east bloc accent):

"Motorcycle hard, toilet paper soft. I like!!"

Bonnielass, you look damn happy, to say the least. :D

Last edited:

D9

Vendor
actually that says... "Triumph for sale. Comes with free Russian bride."

LOL

... "and lifetime supply of toilet paper"

Guess I shoulda put a 1-900 number on there somewhere... 'course if I did all the wackos in here would all be dialin' it tonight...

:D

Last edited:
Answer to original question

Bonnielass;

The TP ain't vintage yet. No brown "skidmark" down the middle, yet:D O,BTW, Bonnielass, what are the colors did you repainted your bike? Looks very nice. Alas, I mentioned repainting my Bonnie Black the other day and MLW said, "no way, I like just like it is". Really, so do I.

BonnieLass

Uncensored
Paint formula

Mix a case of beer (the cheaper, the better) with one bottle of "Magenta Metal" nail polish. Shake well. Cover and let sit about 2 weeks in a Wisconsin garage.

Paint

Mix a case of beer (the cheaper, the better) with one bottle of "Magenta Metal" nail polish. Shake well. Cover and let sit about 2 weeks in a Wisconsin garage.

Looks, rides a Triumph Bonneville and humor also. Bonnielass, you are a card (ace of hearts, obviously), you've captivated most all the men on this forum. Hmmmmmm, maybe I'll try your paint formula. Now let me see, where does my wife keep her nail polish.:confused: O,BTW. Did the paint sit in the garage during the summer or winter?;)

TonUp

Street Tracker
Bonnielass

Can I ride your bike? I really like the paint and the solo seat, well done.

Ton Up!

BonnieLass

Uncensored
A bench grinder, a whole lot of patience, and two mousepads... It's not a perfect fit, but I was determined to make it work.

cheers!

Fr. Joe 07T100

Street Tracker
Cool looking bike and a cute woman with a nice smile and
a twinkle in her eye... holding a roll of toilet paper... kinda reminds me of a
Russian billboard ad, just need some cyrillic copy across
the bottom of the page... like this:

bonnielass_ad_1.jpg

Direct translation (read in your best east bloc accent):

"Motorcycle hard, toilet paper soft. I like!!"

Bonnielass, you look damn happy, to say the least. :D

What the hell language is that? It ain't russian, although it's using cyrillic letters. I speak some Russian and have never seen anything like that before!

D9

Vendor
Fatha Joe... well, shoot...I don't understand... I paid good money to Kazakh fellow I met awhile back - he was touring the US - who said he could translate cyrillic... this was the first project we teamed up on. :confused:

Bad translation, eh? You don't think the guy was just BS'ing me do ya?

borat.jpg

What the hell language is that? It ain't russian, although it's using cyrillic letters. I speak some Russian and have never seen anything like that before!