Which is the better looking bike?

strokerlmt

Aussie_T-100.......brown seat does it...... and I agree with poster the classic British Racing Green with rich creme is the tits......
LMT

Nick Morey

Rocker
Aussie_T100, with Norman Hyde's that's gonna be awesome. Old school & classy!

T100_2.jpg

Green...stick the British Racing Green to be exact....stick to some British Heritage

I agree with poster the classic British Racing Green with rich creme is the tits......
LMT

Ah yes, I have a soft spot for British Racing Green with a white or cream stripe. I'm amazed that Triumph hasn't yet done a Thruxton in that colour scheme, maybe with a white frame might I suggest? Of course the engine would have to be silver and not black.

Are you listening Triumph? Sounds like a good Special Edition to me, especially if you give it a few more horses.

Aussie_T100, with Norman Hyde's that's gonna be awesome. Old school & classy!

I'd have to agree with that. :cheers:

coopv2

Street Tracker
T100, Sorry Mate not a fan of green,
hardest color to sell,
motorcycles lowest sales are of green and brown bikes, (who cares, I hear you say).
Perhaps if you add some more green shades AKA camo. I would like it better.
But there will always be some old poofs that like that dark green.

and they probably havent done a Thruxton in green because they are trying to attract a young fresh market buyer.
how many of you that said they like the green one, actually preferred or purchased another color instead
Its all about the money son.

HA, just kidding. looks ok, blue and silver is nice too.

Last edited:
T100, Sorry Mate not a fan of green,

But there will always be some old poofs that like that dark green.

Its all about the money son.

Well the green and cream got my money - went in to buy a red and black, spotted the green and cream on the floor and said "I'll take it". Pretty sure it's no reflection on my sexual preferences but I am old. :lol:

Actually the Forrest green is not that dark in the flesh either.

coopv2

Street Tracker
repaint

Actually i have no right to comment on anyone's color choice, As I could not decide on what color I liked better than my claret red bonnie and went with rattle can flat black.
But for fun I am keen to try the camo green.
anyone dare me?
:fight:

So I was talking to my son about the British Racing Green Thruxton idea and he put his Photoshop skills to work to come up with these two. Bang on the money except I'd like to see an all silver/alloy coloured engine in there instead of black.

GreenThruxtonsml.jpg

BRGThruxtonsml.jpg

What do you guys think - should Triumph do one of these?

Clever little bugger my son - here we have a British Racing Green Thruxton with an all alloy engine. :D

BRGThrux-Alloysml.jpg

That'd get my wallet open.

strokerlmt

Brit race green is the darker shade isn't it?...I like teh alloy engine better...needs the brown seat.....for me there is something off.....maybe the frame needs to be black or the wheels need to be black.....wish I could photo shop ......son did a great job.....
LMT

Nick Morey

Rocker
Alloy engine, definitely better. Brown seat, probably better. Gold or Yellow frame & pinstripes around white stripe might help too. I had a Triumph Spitfire that was BRG when I was in the Army, it was this color:

1980_triumph_spitfire_brg.jpg

Last edited:

shanerides

Scooter
Just looking for opinions here, which do you think is the better looking bike?

BlueWhite.jpg

GreenWhite.jpg
I like the paint scheme of the green bike, but like the color blue better. Blue and cream would look good together. I also like the brushed finish on the motor over the chrome.