Where to buy a jacket for my girl?

kdlutes

Scooter
I'm planning a first-ever road trip on my Bonneville with my new girl and I want to get a leather jacket for her. I've seen lots of thread on men's jacket, but what is your advice on ladies jackets?

I'd like a simple, cafe style black leather jacket for her. I don't want to spend too much as she doesn't ride with me often. Oh, and she's petite and will probably need a small or extra small, which seem harder to find.

I've browsed leatherup.com, motorcycle-superstore.com, and jafrum.com.

Any other suggestions?

Take her to a store and have her try them on. Many are not going to fit properly. Internet purchasing will be a shot in the dark.

I got a jacket for my partner at the local BMW dealer, which is very well stocked with gear and has helpful and considerate sales personnel.

rodburner

Rocker
is there an Eagle Leather nearby? or ,if you have time before the trip,J&P Cycles or DennisKirk ,so you can try it on and exchange it if needed..

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Hmm, there is a rule that says if a guy gives a girl a motorcycle jacket, she has to pose for pics wearing the jacket on his bike, right? <g>

Well that's close. If she has her own bike, then she has to pose on that one.

It's also perfectly acceptable for her to practice posing before she gets the jacket.

Attachments

• bl_004b.jpg
    bl_004b.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bl_007.jpg
    bl_007.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0

kdlutes

Scooter
Here she is:

t100.png

In size XS of this:

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/stree...womens_scarlet_leather_motorcycle_jacket.html

(told ya so)