What's Up Everyone!

REVOLT

Street Tracker
Been a long time...Still Got me Beloved Bonnie...Just wanted to say Hi to all ya'll!! Hope everyone has been doing well...

Ride On!
REVOLT

D9

Vendor
Mondo, good to hear from you... you should post up a few of those amazing pics from
your photobucket album... yeah I was creeping on ya ;)

REVOLT

Street Tracker
D9...I'll dig some photos up and post them. I need to post some pictures of the sidecovers I've been working on. They are the same as the Aluminum Sidecover I made years ago...but now in Stainless...Engine Turning finish looks insane on a Bonnie!!! Especially with a SS Sprocket cover I'm working on with an Engine Turned finish as well...

I still have my '64 Chevy C10...The Best Damn Parts and Hot Rod Truck I know (Bias) and last January I started building an Altered Dragster Model A pick up known as The Gimp...From the Ground Up...started out with what most consider Junk...but True Car Guys dont see it like that. My CC and I are Traditional Hot Rod guys and Love the Challenge. I started last January and got it running 5 months later. Many of the uneducated call it a Rat Rod...Thats a very very very bad word in our 'Run of Folks', but we get that not everybody 'gets it'...hell, some people still think Muscle Cars are Hot Rods...I digress...So it's Not done...it'll be a 2 year project before what is in my head will make it into reality and Melt Brains (Paint, Interior, Details)...got a year to Go!!

Here it is this past Aug, I made 27 passes that day. 8.3 in the 1/8th average, and that was on 43 year old Firestone Drag 500s and what I found out there was a leaky Accelerator Pump on the Dual Feed Holley. Not the smartest move on the tires, but the old timers loved seeing a pair of those tires again. Now she has a brand new Set of M&H Drags and Front Runners. And a fresh rebuilt Holley. This coming season I see no problem hitting the mid 7's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFjRkFeJ4no