Whats the best sounding bike

Imho

Any 500 cc or larger 4-stroke single cylinder motor through wide open reverse cone megaphones. Pure sex appeal/lust to me.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
I really like the way any parallel twin sounds, but i heard an MV agusta f4 through some aftermarket pipes and it was delicious

brass

Two Stroke
Three cyl., Two-stroke H2 with velocity stacks & chambers with long, skinny stingers busting 10K. :rock:

DandyDoug

750cc
For me it's an MV Agusta, sounds like ripping silk , nothing in the world like it.
Then there is the sound of thunder at any big bore flat track, and of course the sounds of the garage at Daytona back in the 70's and 80's all those two strokers firing up . I love the smell of bean oil in the morning.
Then there is my Bonneville with Staintunes any time I fire it up. I could go on and on. :rocks:

duxdrummer

Scooter
I love the sound of my 27 year old 80ci shovelhead thru drag pipes. Had a 1972 Tiger 650 with shortys that sounded great as well.

Thruxtonian

Street Tracker
Hmmmm, can't beat any 90 degree twin, whether Ducati or even a Super Hawk or RC51. just love em all. Another of my long time favorites, although a little more particular to me, is the old Honda Valkerie with the Cobra 6 into 6 pipes. Like a small block v-8 crossed with a fighter plane somehow.