We need a new interesting thread, I'm trying to finding another way to be insulting.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Mike, maybe you should check and see if your tampon is wadded up?

talladega_2_sml.jpg

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Jesus Christ I'm fucking 21 and i act older than this twat waffle. How old are you, 6? Drunk hi stoned? What the fuck did you think this thread would end up as? That "ugly" bike has a speed triple front end, it's owner did something worthwile to it, something most don't have the balls to even try. In a ride you would be the one following them! What interesting have you done with your bike, put pink fucking streamers on the handlebars? Grow up. Or pleased use the tiny squirrel brain of yours and shut the fuck up.

MikeZenArt

Banned
I love it! You guys are fucking funny. :lol3:

Blue J...chill...chill... I thought we made peace? And no I'm not that other dude.

Bonified this is a great forum man, I'm just messing around, you got to admit it's kinda funny.

How is everyone? Everybody good and pissed off? I'm really not a jerk I'm just good at it.:wave:

Wonderdog

Scooter
I had to run out to the shed to see if my bike was still there!!!
that is a dead copy of mine right down to the bags........
I figure we were twin brothers separated at birth and both ended up with the same bike!!!!!!!

Right down to the short highway bars? Put long ones on it after that trip.

koifarm

Hooligan
Nope, just like the picture is! Although mines an 07. You could park em side by side and have a good time picking yours or mine out!!

Wonderdog

Scooter
Dang, I thought it was a joke. Leave it to the new guy to step in a mess. Apparantly there's somethin' else happenin' here that has a longer history than me. (wanders off looking over his shoulder)

koifarm

Hooligan
hey Mike,
Why do you feel the need to get everyone on the board all fired up about nothing....I mean, you seem to relish fucking with everyone's head now and then. And just because you're bored?, give me a break, if you're bored go masturbate or something instead of getting everyone fired up for no reason other than to show your "skills" at interpersonal relationships.
there is an old Mexican saying :

No el agua barrosa que le rodea, podría tener que beber algún día!

To translate for you since I doubt if you speak spanish:
Don't muddy the water around you, you may have to drink it some day!

78gold

Two Stroke
Snow

I think I might go for a cruise tonight.
Might get down to 17 Celcius so will probably have to wear a light jacket.
Could even have to stop at an outdoor cafe for a bevy.:beer:
Snow, I have heard of it.
Regards
Nigel

ozbonnie

Scooter
MZA must be the most knowledgable Triumph owner ever....why else would you piss ppl off who one day may be called upon to help with issues....

Deliberate misadvise.....not my goal in being here.

KingBear

Hooligan
Congratulations Mike, you are the founding member of my NewBonnevilleRiders.com Ignore List. Feel free to take whatever perverse pride you will in being an asshole.