We all do it... What's the name of your bike?

staplegun

Scooter
As fate would have it a second Bonnie has been added to the fleet. That story is for another post, hint see my most recent ride report...

Back to the original question what did you name your Bonnie?

My T-100 goes by the name of Bonnie
The Black goes by the name of Bonnie B...

617509671_6SzvN-M.jpg

staplegun

Scooter
FYI my Royal Enfield was named Christine by my most awsome girlfriend (soon to be wife) after she (the bike) did this to me...

513429773_9AyxK-S.jpg

FYI my Royal Enfield was named Christine by my most awsome girlfriend (soon to be wife) after she (the bike) did this to me...

513429773_9AyxK-S.jpg

That's a woman for ya.:lol3::lol2::lol:

That looks nasty,:eeek: hopin' ya heal quick.

O,BTW I call mine Bonny, what else.

ThomWill

Scooter
08 T100 is Bernadette - think "Four tops"
07 America is Vera Lynn II - named for that other british lady with a set of pipes who generally improved morale. (II because I later found out it that name was already given to an America in Fl.)

Mahart

Two Stroke
I don't refer to it by any name, but because I've ran over two roadrunners with it, Wile E. Coyote.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
I didn't name my bike - its "The Bonny" because its the only one around and I think thats kind of cool.

Last edited:

Bonniebret

Rocker
Mine's just referred to around the house as "the Bonnie". As in "Gee, I would sure like to get that performance package for the Bonnie".

sidreilley

Scooter
My 02 Bonneville is Ellie Grace, after a character in "Little Britain"; 00 Sprint is Blackie, because he's all black; and 68 T100R Daytona is Whitey, because he's all white (mostly).

cafecruzin

Two Stroke
it's THE BIKE 'cos I've only got one if i had more than one it would be THE TRIUMPH
Motley i think i agree with you :shh:

drlapo

Hooligan
05 Thruxton= the Thruxton
06 Speed Triple= the Speed Triple
79 T140= the Bonneville
85 BMW= the BMW
71 BSA= the BSA
83 Moto Guzzi= the Moto Guzzi
boy am I boring!

Threewheelbonni

Two Stroke
No name for the Bonneville, refered to as The Outfit in conversation.

I had an Enfield that the whole street knew as Startyerviciousfeckingbarsted. My wife called if The Green One which had it's uses. One of it's failures was a duff battery. Said battery case was red and I was informed this was the obvious issue because "red and green should never been seen". Weirdly, fitting a black battery made it run, something I'm yet to hear the end of.

Andy

staplegun

Scooter
Startyerviciousfeckingbarsted - Great name for a bike. I think we all have named a bike or 2 that at one time or another.