1320444229.jpg
[/IMG]

Its a cool bike but we cant figure out where these badges came from

1320444374.jpg
[/IMG]

Anyone know?

D9

Vendor
nohawk... those look like original W1 tank badges...
Kawasaki-W1-1965.jpg

Last edited:

Iceseven

750cc
If you google "KAWASAKI Emblem KT06 $139.99 a set
for 1966-71 models A1, A7, C2, F3
chrome/black/red/white

Sure looks like your pic.

Attachments

• KT06[1].jpg
    KT06[1].jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Has the W650 made it to the states? Sounds like an obvious question but I've been away for some time now. Just curious is all. Now if Honda can get their new CB over to the states! I would love to bring one back with me from here but I would get soaked on the import dues that would be slapped onto it!

KingBear

Hooligan
The W650 has come and gone in the States, no longer sold here since 2000. It was ahead of its time, slightly preceding the Bonneville which resurrected that style in a way the W couldn't, probably because the numbers Kawasaki expects to sell in order to consider it a viable model are considerably different from what the smaller Triumph company would expect.

The Ws still have a cult following of their own, and used ones can be found pretty readily on ebay or craigslist. I personally think it's a great bike. Unfortunately the new W800 probably won't be offered here either.

[Edit] At this moment there are two on cycletrader.com, one with 9,800 miles for $6,500 and the other with 34,000 miles for $4,000. Better deals can be found but that should give you some idea what to expect.

Last edited: