View from the chair,

monty

Street Tracker
Looking back over the last year, I looked at some photos taken on the day of a friends funeral.
Bruce was a popular chap and rode everywhere on an old side valve Norton single. People came from all over the Uk to attend his funeral.

As posted elsewhere, I had a couple of ops on my hands so was unable to ride there. I travelled in a friends sidecar. Here then are a couple of images. Another friends 1928 Indian Scout idden to the funeral and Bruce arriving at the 2008 Dragon Rally in Snowdonia in February of that year.

Hope you enjoy.............

Attachments

• DSC00632.jpg
    DSC00632.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 0
  • bruce 08.JPG
    bruce 08.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Monty,

fantastic patina on that Indian, isn't it?

Sorry for your loss.Sounds like your buddy had a great send off. The second pictures is Just what I thought Wales would look like.

I suppose like us, you haven't had much snow this winter?

How are your hands now?

Sal

monty

Street Tracker
Indeed Sal. The patina makes it. Rather look at this than a concourse job. It also gets used. This trip must have been a round trip of some 150 miles. On top of this Tim does not hang around.

No snow yet. Off to the Dragon Rally in about three weeks time so hopefully we will have the odd flurry.
No repeat as yet of the adventures of last year.
My girl has popped home to Czech republic to visit her mum and dad. Minus 17 overnight where she is and snow/ ice on the ground.

As for my paws, well good days and bad days. At least I can still ride whenever and I still commute on a daily basis to work. However, I have certainly lost some dexterity and drop a lot of stuff. Find my hands get tired if I do work on the house or bike and they really ache the following day. No pins n needles though.

Regards,

Monty