VERY Cool Custom Scrambler

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Thats a proper scrambler. Love the airfilters they have on it, real retro. I just can not get over the price they listed. I could do all that shit in my garage minus the paint and they want almost 17 k for it? Sorry, great looking bike but not 17 grand great.

Hutch

Scooter
I saw this bike at the Mid Ohio Vintage Days.

Hi fellow triumph riders. I actually took this bike for a ride at the Mid Ohio Vintage Days this summer. I only got to ride it in the parking lot full of people, so couldn't really "TRY" it out if You know what I mean. It is a nice bike, but I have to agree...too much money.:up:

DIRK

750cc
well for a one off custom the price is good. if you had goobs of time and a few resources you may build one for about the same money.

curezee

Street Tracker
I like the bike a lot, but the headlight still looks off to me. Yes I feel the same about the stock version. Maybe a bit small...i don't know. But I do like that design for sure.

jackpine_05-190x190.jpg

triumph-t100.jpg

Thoughts?

mark66

TT Racer
Not sure, or positive, about the Triumphs but the BSA Firebird Scramblers of the late 60's to '71 used a 6" headlight. Maybe its got something to do with that. :chin:Triumphs and BSA's did a lot of the same stuff with their parts, other than the motors that is.