two into one

TheDon

Scooter
hi guys and gals i am thinking about doing the two into one ,no dought there is somebody out there that has done this. was there much gain in get up go.and the

look is just as important .thank any feed back will be great,thank.

Your pipes are awesome. Wait till there worn out and then think about 2 into ones. Have only experience on changing to them on jap bikes 70's/80's, and they were great. But I only made change when bikes needed replacements and the cost for a/markets 2 into 1 was helluva lot cheaper than one each side. But personally I dont think was any performance difference and I would have gone with original set up if not so pricey.

Last edited:

mikenva

Rocker
The d&d 2into1 makes more hp then about any of the pipes make on these bikes can add as much as 10hp.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Mike is correct. You will if I remember sweatmachine correctly lose a little ground clearance with them however

mikenva

Rocker
yea there alittle low have to watch speed bumps but other then that no trouble.I think jeffs bike is lower then mine his bike is 1/2 jap bike now anyway lol.

TheDon

Scooter
d&d pipes/header were can i find these i live in australia i have had a quote to make and fit $1600.00 aust

I lost ground clearance with the D&D 2-1 pipes, so I cut them up, and rerouted/welded them differently. I have plenty of ground clearance now.

DSCN0461.jpg

mikenva

Rocker
There is way more to it then just being a 2into1 that makes the d&d work its the bends in the header and langer 1 3/4 dia .Allso the lenght of the pipe.They are worth 10hp on some bikes.

dschief

750cc
d&d pipes/header were can i find these i live in australia i have had a quote to make and fit $1600.00 aust

Have you checked with Thunderbike? They have a nice 2 into 1. Had one on my Thruxton for awhile, but had to lose the center stand. Went back to twin pipes. Made really good top end power though.