Two Fall Rallies in TX...

TXRider60

Scooter
Both of these events focus on British and European Classic and Vintage bikes, but welcome riders on throwback bikes like the new Bonneville-- and folks riding a variety of other motorcycles, as well.
[ ] First, on October 1,2 and 3, is the Lake of the Pines Rally in Jefferson, TX.
http://www.ntnoa.org/10loprallye.htm
[ ] Second is the Harvest Classic Rally October 22 and 23... in Luckenbach, TX!http://harvestclassic.org/
I've already signed up for the Harvest and hope to also get to LOTP... Would sure like to meet some fellow Texans on Bonnies!

TXRider60

Scooter
GREAT! It will be the first time Luckenbach has seen me... And since I can't get in an out of a tent any more, looks like I'll be at the Full Moon Inn (less than a mile away).

rdt303

Scooter
I'm in. Gotta get some bags for my Bonnie before then to bring my clothes and a tent. Need to register this weekend.

hankmarx

750cc
I am still not sure if I get to go to Luckenbach this weekend, but my odds are improving.
Does anyone in Austin want to meet up and ride out together?
S. Austin coffee and breakfast and then roll out.

I'm off Fri-Sunday Mark, so I'd love to meet up and ride out Friday and/or Saturday morning.

I had reserved some motel rooms in Kerrville but the weather looks sketchy so I nixed the hotel idea.

MattRat

TT Racer
I don't think I'm going to make it but if any of you are riding out near Hunt (1340) give me a shout.

I rode out there late this morning and hung out there until about 330pm. It was nice out, a bit windy, but the rain held off. The place was pretty vacant and we decided leave so we could get back to Austin before dark.

As long as it isn't raining I plan on heading back out there early in the AM. I wanna get a good parking spot and see some Trials riding!

nohawk

Rocker
I made it to Waco tonight,my bike is running like shit. I think a pilot jet is blocked.I putsome seafoam in it in Athens but still bad when Igot here. Carbs coming off in the morning