Turning 50 tomorrow!

TonUp

Street Tracker
Wow! I can't believe I am going to be 50 already! That was fast! Hope I can still get it up! :-0

Ton Up!:beer::beer::beer:

loxpump

Rocker
Happy B-Day and hopefully many more! I hit that mark myself last year. I can't remember when some part of my body didn't ache. :beer:

Hedge

American Infidel
Happy birthday Tito! Now you get the pleasure of the Colonoscopy and a Endoscopy; they go in from each end and meet somewhere in the middle and shake hands and take a bunch of pictures of this monumental event! :D

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Happy 50th! Had my 1st infarction right at that age. That which doesn't kill ya will make you stronger!:piss:

R

rndtaylor

So, does this mean that instead of "doing the ton", from now on I will be "doing two Tito's"?

Maybe I will just do Tito twice.

Whaddyathink?

rodburner

Rocker
No sweat,man.I`ve been fifty for 3 years now. The 50s are the new 30s,ya know.That means you still got 30 years left to work.:lol:

Hedge

American Infidel
I forgot the most important piece of advice I can give you. Now that you have made the turn on the Big Golf Course of life, and you have finished the front nine holes and your now playing the back nine holes, there are two very important things to remember:
  • Play the back 9 as slowly as possible!
  • Getting old is not for Sissy's! :w

simpson

TT Racer
From "The Bucket List":

1. Never pass up a bathroom.
2. Never waste a hard-on.
3. Never trust a fart.

-simpson

TonUp

Street Tracker
Thank you all!

Had a wonderful Birthday! Going cross country skiing today and back to work tomorrow. Been busy planning for the Bennington BASH in May. Hope most of you can attend!

Thanks again!

Tito

Ton Up!

ps Randy I did MEGATON, 150 mph plus a few times last year! On two wheels of course!

koifarm

Hooligan
Hey Tito,
50 big ones dude, congrats, remember it's all downhill from here......lol.....
Good time of life, enjoy it like it sounds you are....

Tritech

Scooter
Welcome to the club. I hit it last November. Wife has been after me to get my 50,000 mile check up ever since.