Tuesday was a nice day ..

Bonafide

NBR founder
So we went for a ride .. but it was a Honda kind of day .. and we did a swing by for the kiddo. You know how popular a kid becomes when she gets picked up from school on a motorcycle?
:rockon:

Attachments

• twinkies_Jan2013_2.jpg
    twinkies_Jan2013_2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
  • CB750_Jan2013_school.jpg
    CB750_Jan2013_school.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 0

monty

Street Tracker
Nice. More often than not all I have is the bike so when my lad stays over we go to school on the bike.
Hoping for a few camping trips this year as well.

Monty

I took my 11 year old

daughter to her youth group meeting a week ago on my T-100. You should have seen the looks on the faces of her peers as she walked in with a helmet and leather jacket!
Instant transformation from nerd to cool! She was all smiles when we picked her up telling about how they asked her many questions about motorcycle riding, etc.
She asked if we could do that again sometime.

That's my girl...

DandyDoug

750cc
When my youngest girl was about that age she was the envy of all the kids because I would take her places on my motorcycles.
She is a grown woman, wife and mother now and still talks about those rides.

That smile on your kids face says it all !!
good on ya both for spending the time to make the girl smile like that.:c

Flaco

750cc
Very cool BF... It appears she has her mothers, well you know... looks...

Clyde my friend...
How you ever ended up w/ such a wonderful family, I'll never know!
I guess swaping wives is still out of the question...
Call me one these days...

Best to both BF and Clyde...

Allin...

britman

Scooter
Nice Shot

Great looking Japanese iron. Riding on the back of bike with your Dad is something special. I can still remember hanging on to my Father on the back of an Indian Chief. Trust me enjoy these times, they grow up fast.....

sanjuro

Two Stroke
Looks like a fun day, the weather was perfect Tuesday. I've gotta take my (fiance's) son for a motorcycle ride sometime.

drlapo

Hooligan
I saw the new CB at the NYC show
with its chromed fenders and sparkly paint it is very flashy compared to all the current blacked out cycles
its refreshing as bikes are fun and should be bright
its a good size and "sits" well
I hope it handles better than the orignal CB750 which was like a wheelbarrow full of water

Bonafide

NBR founder
I hope it handles better than the orignal CB750 which was like a wheelbarrow full of water

HA! The purple bike is 100% stock suspension and now that you mention it .. it does slosh about quite a bit. The orange bike has upgraded forks and shocks .. it handles most proper.