Tucson Vintage Motorycle Riders Bike Show & Swap Meet

Flaco

750cc
Skeeter and BonnieBret,
So great you guys came down!
I'll post pic's from the bike show...
BTW, we should have done a NBR AZ group photo!
Oh well... Next time...
I'll be in touch...
I'm off to the fart sack...
We'll ride soon...

CFD's you are!

(Cool Frickin' Dudes)

Flaco...
aka Allin...

http://www.seatthole.com/

Skeeter

Rocker
ALLIN!!!!! i looked all over for you befor i left to say thanks for talkin to me and introducin me to people. i was a pleasure to meet you and of couse to meet bret. i cant wait till we can have a meet up again. awesome to meet mr clydeturbeaux.. we'll hae to plan a ride or if you come down to bisbee let me know. thanks guys. was a good show

Last edited:
It was a pleasure meeting you, BonnieBret (and his lovely companion), and the gentleman on the Moto Guzzi. Sorry to cut our chat short, but "those people" (aka wife and kids) were awaiting my return to the table for vittles.
I did finally catch up with Flaco as he was leaving and was able to introduce my wife to him. He offered her his kindest condolences and was very pleased to see you and BonnieBret.
You may wish to adjust your Spell Check as "awful" came out "awesome" in your last post.
Hope to see you all at The Barrio again or maybe we can meet up for a ride in the near future!

Bonniebret

Rocker
As it's been said before it's always fun to meet the people you've been trading stories and tech tips with in person. Good times yesterday and perfect weather. Allin, Skeeter and Clyde it was great meeting you finally.

I really gave the leg a workout taking pics yesterday and it actually helped. The pics are posted on the MoS blog and Facebook page. Allin, let your club members know too.

dsc01529.jpg

dsc01508n.jpg

dsc01505q.jpg

dsc01499av.jpg

dsc01494o.jpg

dsc01486l.jpg

dsc01480q.jpg

dsc01473e.jpg

Last edited: