Tryin out new camera pos.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Nice, but I would suggest you start tucking the laces on your Chuck Taylors before you catch them on the gear lever or foot peg just as you go to put all your weight down on one foot ... ask me how I know. ;)

jhillier71

Street Tracker
:shh: i think it's the brand that comes with a free straw for the steak you can eat after through it after you feel the asphalt up close and personal

Skeeter

Rocker
Nice, but I would suggest you start tucking the laces on your Chuck Taylors before you catch them on the gear lever or foot peg )

ahaha that and have you gotten the cuff of your pants caught on the peg? i have that happen a lot too

sweet video dude

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Nice, but I would suggest you start tucking the laces on your Chuck Taylors before you catch them on the gear lever or foot peg just as you go to put all your weight down on one foot ... ask me how I know. ;)

Thats why I ALWAYS put both feet down. Don't ask me how I know.

Nice wide view on that camera. I like the sound too. What kind is it?

Jbird77

Scooter
Gettin the cuffs is not quite as detrimental as the shoelaces I think. I only catch the cuffs pullin' up the outriggers. Not getting em down is a much bigger problem.
I did catch a tiny bit of air of the speed table. Just enough to wind up the motor a lil'.

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
The laces flapping around like would bother the shit outta me....

But: it is awesome to watch a ride without ANY wind noise. Cool picture and sound.