Triumphs in Movies/TV Shows - Scene/Pic/Model

sanjuro

Two Stroke
BUBS!!!!!!!!!

great to see you. I've been wondering where that avatar was!
I just got finished watching the newish TPB movie "Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys"
with a friend of mine. Fucking genius.

haven't seen that one yet. I've got seasons 1-6, the original movie, and the big dirty...got some catching up to do

I loved that stupid movie :D

yeah, it's a fun movie...I love the scenes with John Cusack

Gretsch

Rocker
yeah, it's a fun movie...I love the scenes with John Cusack

"Shhhh.....I'm Symbionese..." "Free food for the poor!"

All-star cast...sort of..

John Doe (from X)
Adam Horovitz (Beastie Boys)
Arlo Guthrie
Timothy Leary (tune in, turn on, drop out)
John Cusack
Flea (RHCP)
David Carradine

Last edited:

pepper

Street Tracker
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

brad-pitt-benjamin-button.jpg

Then you have to rent it, play DVD on PC, do a screen capture or video capture (post on YouTube)... just kidding, thanks for trying. This is a great list. My family always hates when I'm watching a movie or show, and then yell "that's a Triumph!". Happens a lot as we can see.

ThomWill

Scooter
OK, so really, really obscure... watching a "chick flick" with my daughter last night "America's Sweethearts" John Cusack rides his bike through the window of a Chinese restaurant trying to kill his wife and her lover. You have to look quick, right after he crashes through the window, but it is a black and silver Tiger 900.

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
Couldn't find any clips, but The Punisher has one. At the beginning when his family is getting chased down, he chases the chasers on a Triumph.

Thruxtonian

Street Tracker
Wife was watching "The Batchelor" show the other night. I walked in as the batchelor himself rode up in front of a house on a Bonnie. It was at night, but looked to be a solid silver late model...

strokerlmt

My wife says he is a dick and da girls are goofy as shit....she thinks he should be on a Yamaha cruiser...........giving Bonnevilles a bad image.....
LMT